News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pistol Grips for autos

Started by Drache, March 26, 2011, 01:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

Seems like it ends up really close to the ashtray in park.
Could a Hurst T handle be installed on the Duncan unit?

Purple68

Mine's over an inch away from the ashtray. As far as mounting different knobs goes, you can mount anything you want on his shifter arm as long as it is 3/8-24 thread.

Charger74

Drache,

If your worried about shipping maybe you make arrangement with someone close to the border to recieve it and them meet up with you at some point.  Just a suggestion since I'm not sure what part of Canada your in.

rooks

I have a Resto-Rick version in my Challenger. He also has them for B-Bodies.

mpdlawdog

"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

F8-4life

fyi having repop auto pistol grips makes the real 4 speed cars less cool. and thats not cool

mauve66

Quote from: F8-4life on June 26, 2011, 03:33:47 PM
fyi having repop auto pistol grips makes the real 4 speed cars less cool. and thats not cool

to make a 4 spd car un cool isn't remotely possible even harder to do it if it had a pistol grip in it

i had duncans also, the slap stick part worked fairly well after it "wore" in a little for the gate detents

only reason i took it out was to put the lightning rods in, and i plan on using gunslinger handles for the lightning rods as well
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

F8-4life

Can't argue with ya there 4 speed cars rule! but you get what I'm saying it's like everybody painting there charger black and then all the legit x9 black cars are less unique then when they where new.

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

randr

Quote from: mauve66 on June 26, 2011, 03:55:52 PM
Quote from: F8-4life on June 26, 2011, 03:33:47 PM

to make a 4 spd car un cool isn't remotely possible even harder to do it if it had a pistol grip in it

i had duncans also, the slap stick part worked fairly well after it "wore" in a little for the gate detents

only reason i took it out was to put the lightning rods in, and i plan on using gunslinger handles for the lightning rods as well

Omg! Kenwood pullout! I had that same unit years ago with same eq! Cool!
I'm Bored! what to do next......