News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Plymouth VIP

Started by Lightning, January 04, 2006, 11:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

while searching some of the crappy car lots around my area, I bumped into a '68 Plymouth VIP.  I know it's a C-body, but I'm lost as to what could be done with them and how much they are worth, this one is dark green exterior, green vinyl top, and green interior. Most of the car isnt rusted except for the area around the back glass; that is rusted EXTREMELY bad, as well as the area where the tray would sit below it.  The owner of the lot is the same one that has the '79 Magnum XE (360 engine) I mentioned about a month or two ago, the guy claims that the 383 fires right up and the A/C works OK.  However, when I popped the hood on it when he went inside real quick, the car is MISSING it's radiator! (I didn't point that out to him last time I talked to him)  He's wanting $500 for the car.   I'm wanting to go road racing/drifting with a Mopar, but definately not a C-body.  Anybody know how much this thing might be worth?
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

TruckDriver

Worth about $500 just for the motor and misc parts. I actually like the '67 and '68 Fury VIPs  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P