News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New guy here from minnesota.......hello

Started by TX9H6E4CUDA, March 23, 2011, 10:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TX9H6E4CUDA

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just joined this website and hope to learn alot more about my 1971Charger Superbee I am restoring. I also have a 70 cuda that's my summer bomber and is waiting for its turn on the resto rack. I see alot of familar names on here from other websites. Well here is the only crappy picture of my bee I have so far and will update when I get everything back from the powdercoaters.

Well have a great night and nice to meet you all.
For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Just 6T9 CHGR

Welcome!   Glad to see you made it over here :cheers:

That Citron Yella is awesome!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

Welcome and remember, a crapy picture of a Charger is worth more than a studio series of anything else. :D

vancamp

71_Charger_R/T

Welcome Fellow Minnesotan! Looks like you have a fantastic car there, Will it be on the road the first weekend in June?  What part of the state do you freeze in?

ITSA426

Welcome fellow Minnesotan.  Are you here cause you're frozen in, buried under snow, or like the rest of us just no motivation to be elsewhere.  In what part of the frozen tundra is your garage located?

hemi68charger

Hello..  Welcome...............
What's your name?
Congrad's on getting the 'Bee painted....  I used to own a '71 Superbee and R/T..........   Great cars..............

Johnny's site has a lot of '71 Superbee information... Check it out if you haven't already...

www.71superbee.com

Cheers,
Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Vainglory, Esq.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on March 24, 2011, 07:20:00 AM
Welcome Fellow Minnesotan! Looks like you have a fantastic car there, Will it be on the road the first weekend in June?  What part of the state do you freeze in?

Quote from: ITSA426 on March 24, 2011, 08:37:33 AM
Welcome fellow Minnesotan.  Are you here cause you're frozen in, buried under snow, or like the rest of us just no motivation to be elsewhere.  In what part of the frozen tundra is your garage located?

He is north of the cities by Forrest Lake or nearby there.. IIRC  from moparts.

Welcome, and Mopars in the Park is 10 weeks away so get going!

Paul
Minnetonka
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparguy01

69bronzeT5

Welcome! I recognize your username from Moparts. Great looking project, love the colour choice! Would love to see pictures of your 'Cuda too!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

mikesbbody

Welcome! nice to have another 3rd gen here  :cheers:

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome!! from frozen St. Michael,MN. There are a few of us from the frozen midwest here. ;D :2thumbs: We can't wait for more pics of your 71!! :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on March 24, 2011, 07:20:00 AM
well I live in Oakdale and the car is at my folks in centerville.yeah I wish it would be ready by then.....I am doing a full tilt resto and everything is getting powder coated and I am trying to keep the painted parts to a minimum (I want to keep it looking nice while I pound the miles on it). This car has been in paint jail for 14 years and I just got it back in december. By the way awesome looking r/t! I love R/T's
For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on March 24, 2011, 05:09:55 PM
Welcome! I recognize your username from Moparts. Great looking project, love the colour choice! Would love to see pictures of your 'Cuda too!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! The only reason I went with the color for the bee is because its the factory color for the car. I almost decided to paint it black but im glad i sobered up and went with whats on the tag. Well here is my other child......its a 70 Cuda, 383 4 speed car. The car is a factory black with bright red interior (its currently black right now). When I am done with the bee its this cars turn to be restored. I have been pounding on this car for the last 10 years trying to break it (so i dont have to tear apart a good running fun car, but it wont break lol)  I have owned my Bee for 15 years and the cuda for 14 years and they are a big part of my life and they are keepers.
Thanks again Larry

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Jake

Welcome fellow swampie. Fabulous color.

41husk

Welcome, Love the charger Bee's.  Keep the pictures comming.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bobs66440

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

rt green

welcome. nice to see another midwest member. love the cars
third string oil changer