News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ohio members know this car or 1971 charger owners need some help

Started by TX9H6E4CUDA, March 26, 2011, 02:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TX9H6E4CUDA

I am restoring my 1971 superbee with the 383 and a/c. I am getting near to start on the engine bay and I am looking for owners of chargers with this engine with ac to be able to take pictures of the engine bay so I can put it back together and make parts look correct. This car is an example would love to be able to get more pics of certain areas of the engine bay. So can anyone give me a hand and I would be able to send them something for their time.

For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

NHCharger

A few years ago I took a bunch of engine bay pics of a 71 w/ A/C. This guy took first place a number of times in the show field. I'll dig them out this weekend and email them to you.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

JohnnyBee

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: NHCharger on March 26, 2011, 06:07:22 PM
A few years ago I took a bunch of engine bay pics of a 71 w/ A/C. This guy took first place a number of times in the show field. I'll dig them out this weekend and email them to you.
Thank you so much my email is mngrrtmn@aol.com of I am able to use the pics please pm me an address so I can send a thank you
For the best powder coating talk to Larry at JIT Powder Coating. Absolutely amazing service, awesome quality,amazing attention to detail. Give Larry a call at 651-463-4664
Thanks again Larry

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: JohnnyBee on March 26, 2011, 07:42:28 PM
Hi TX9H6E4CUDA,

Please check out the http://www.71superbee.com/ site and the http://www.superbeeregistry.com/ site.
Thank you very nice sites you have and have been on there a bunch of times. The only problem is I have not been able to find pics of cars with A/C or else its missing the units. I have been through all the cars before (I have a boring job lol) and not a single one. I have used your site as a reference for other things.
Thanks again Larry

NHCharger

Sent you the pics. My computer and email are kinda f*ck*d up so let me know if you got them.
No need to send me a thank you. This is what the board is all about.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

TX9H6E4CUDA

Quote from: NHCharger on March 26, 2011, 08:37:34 PM
Sent you the pics. My computer and email are kinda f*ck*d up so let me know if you got them.
No need to send me a thank you. This is what the board is all about.

Yes thank you!!!!!!!!! Those pictures did come through and they are exactly what I need!!!!! Thank you so I owe one for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again Larry