News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drive or haul, how does your Charger get from point "A" to point "B"?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, May 03, 2012, 10:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drive or haul, how does your Charger get from point "A" to point "B"?

DRIVEN!
78 (90.7%)
Enclosed trailer
4 (4.7%)
Open trailer/hauler
3 (3.5%)
Contract hauler
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 86

1970Moparmann

I agree on the car placement 100%.  I moved it back a foot or two and it was slightly better, but not much.   I've towed a lot with all different trucks, and this was is squatting the most - WTF. 

I've had this truck for two years and this is the first time I'm towing with it.  Ironically, I went with this set up due to the 9,500 factor it says on the sticker. 

I had a Diesel before which was a tow king.  This one is really just a sport truck how it is right now.  Not sure how crazy I'll go with this one.

1,500 miles and just got home...
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

resq302

I kinda have to agree with the suspension issue.    When I had my 05 F150 FX4 truck, the off road package had one additional leaf spring for the rear which when having the trailer on did not make it squat that much.  However, with my 07 F150 Lariat truck, the truck really squats down now possibly due to the lighter suspension components.  The load leveler helps out a lot though.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto