News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 500 at the show today

Started by oldcarnut, March 20, 2011, 12:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Went to a show last couple days at Myrtle Beach SC.  There was about 2700 cars of which I ended up parked next to this 4spd 500 for sale.  I thought I'd share the pics.

WINGIN IT

Nice color combo.
Was it V2 or Omaha Orange / 999 paint code?

What was he asking for it by curiousity?

CornDogsCharger

Awesome car, love the color combo!  I would be interested in knowing what he was asking also

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

oldcarnut

Sorry but I didn't get the paint codes or pertinant fender tag info  :slap: but I do have his contact info.  He goes by Hank and he is the guy from Conway SC that has a lot of Birds seen on Ebay.  This one may have been on it too earlier  :shruggy: Seemed like a pretty nice guy.  I was busy trying to sell/answer questions on my Coronet R/T and when I got time I was trying to get away to take in some of the others.  I didn't ask him how much as I knew I couldn't afford one.  He also had the 454 Chevelle Vert next to it.  Found it http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-69-CHARGER-500-440-4-SPEED-DANA-TRAC-PAC-1-26-/260742760793?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb57ac959

WB General Lee

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

WINGIN IT

Looks orange in the first pic.
Once I saw Hank and Conway SC I knew it would be too much.
Oh well, don't care for red anyway.

69_500

Would still be a very nice car and I like the color combo, but then again I might be biased as its a match to my car.

Althought mine isn't  4 speed. Would make a good matched set in the garage though but not at this time. I'm still saving all my pennies for a wing car first.