News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

8-3/4 to dana 60 conversion kit!

Started by PocketThunder, March 09, 2011, 11:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jaak

69charger440

If the *8 3/4 was as strong as the dana, then I would just keep the 8 3/4.  :slap: Judge the book by the cover on this one :smilielol:
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

six-tee-nine

Why would anybody be ashamed for the 8-3/4 axle under his car? 

talking about wasting money
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Hemidog

daveco

Seems like I remember seeing a photo of some mid-eighties econobox (may have been a Dodge Omni), with pro-street style tubs, and an actual complete narrowed Dana & monster sized tires installed.
With the four cylinder & front wheel drive still in place.
R/Tree

mikesbbody

So, so Stupid! I guess if you were a Conman, you you sell your car as a "Dana car" to someone who didn't really know what they were buying (it would be a low thing to do though) but also kinda Funny  :lol:

Kern Dog

I guess that with this setup, you probably wouldn't need a gasket on the diff cover?