News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

building a 77 dodge monaco goon car

Started by LOREK41, March 15, 2011, 09:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOREK41

greetings from Syracuse
i am hoping y'all can help me out  i am a retired desk Jockey
i am working on building a 77 dodge Monaco goon car i am hoping that y'all can give me some ideas for the paint job and the motor color i am building the model as a pro touring
now i know y'all mostly deal with 1/1 scale cars but i am hoping some one will have ideas and will be able to help :brickwall:

Mike DC

Dark midnight blue car, Hemi orange motor.  That's my vote. 

Either that or a Hazzard County squad car.  The kit was sold with that identity sometimes. 

:cheers:

nvrbdn

i agree, i did that paint scheme on a 71 charger that turned out great.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

LOREK41

thanks mike the dukes sheriff car is the same as the old tj / goon car here is the dukes sheriff monaco  box art if u look closely u will see that the rear half of the car is a little difernt then the tj hooker car  i dont know what amt was trying to do or pull the woll over the builders liker my self  but they are not fooling me

aussiemuscle

If you compare the parts trees, they are exactly the same, just a different box/decals/instructions. There is a rarer 440 two door version, which was what this kit was before they butchered it into a four door.