News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chryco update!

Started by 4cruzin, March 17, 2011, 12:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

Although he hasn't been around the site to much lately, I thought I would share some news that I heard.     CP GOT MARRIED!!!     2 or 3 days ago Neil tied the knot.  I believe he is on a honeymoon now but don't know where.  If and when I hear more,  I will post an update. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bull

Whoa! Did he marry a girl from the states or Canada? Congrats, Chryco, wherever you are. :2thumbs:

BigBlackDodge

To a woman.....or........?

BBD :smilielol:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Old Moparz

Congrats, Neil.   :cheers:

Are you going to have the ceremony at this year's Chryslers @ Carlisle?   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Dammit!  :RantExplode: chuck told me he was going on a trip to cali to help his mom! I knew something was up when he got a haircut before he left! Now I know, hes on a "special" romantic trip with Cryco!  :smilielol: mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

4cruzin

You guys are pretty funny!  lol  Yes it is a girl and to bad for CP . . . she lives in Canada.  :shruggy:  I think the plan is to move to Panama and get out of Canada.  I know he went there for a couple weeks looking to see if he will have work. 

I'm excited for him as he wasn't to happy with the direction of life not to long ago.    :cheers:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

thedodgeboys

So did he marry challenger girl? :coolgleamA:

resq302

Congrats Neil.  Best of luck!  Hopefully she is a car girl too!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Todd Wilson

Congrats!  I used to talk to Chryco a lot but havent talked to him in a few years now.

Todd

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 17, 2011, 07:58:34 PM
Yup he must have gotten married.... :rotz:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78966.0.html

Congrats Neil  :2thumbs:

but why must the children always suffer  :'(     
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

firefighter3931

Great news  :2thumbs:  Congrats Neil  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger_Fan

Congrats Neil, that's really cool! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Paul G

Yup he must have gotten married.... :r
Yup he must have gotten married.... :rotz:

She must be getting rid of his stuff already. I know how it goes. I don't have a thing left prior to marriage.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

TruckDriver

I lost my dream Ramcharger 4x4, and my '74 & '69 Charger's due to marrige. I said after that, never again. Girls are dime a dozen, cars are not. Now when I date a chick, I tell her right up front, that if we ever get serious where marrige is considered, I will NEVER sell anything because she wants me to. That cars are my hobby, and without cars, I mize well be dead. And if she is cool with that, then I keep her, or at least try  :lol:

That's another reason I prefer girl's that are "Tomboys". They're usually into cars too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

Come on guys. We don't all lose everything... I've been married nearly 26 years and wouldn't change a thing.. Ok, maybe a few little things, but nothing big!!!!  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Paul G

Quote from: Steve P. on March 26, 2011, 05:11:51 PM
Come on guys. We don't all lose everything... I've been married nearly 26 years and wouldn't change a thing.. Ok, maybe a few little things, but nothing big!!!!  :2thumbs:

My furniture was gone by the second year, I think my clothes didnt even make it to the second year. My house lasted five years. Then I built one for us together (for her). But all said and done,.... I wouldnt trade her for all the Mopars in the world. (she might read this) Good luck to you Neal. A good woman is behind every good man!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on March 26, 2011, 05:11:51 PM

I'm going on 20 years (next week) and the only notable thing I've lost is my sanity  :2thumbs:

Chryco Psycho

hello all from Mrs. Chryco Psycho.  I met a couple of you at MATS this weekend.   In answer to the ponderings above, yes, we got married March 13, yes, I am a car girl - Mopargirl on the Cuda Challenger site, tho I haven't been on there for a while.  I have a '10 Challenger r/t with many mods.  I learned to drive in a 69 Roadrunner 440 and would love to have another one!  Had several other Mopars over the years too.

Yes, I've made Neil get rid of a few things - mostly his wardrobe from High School (1988??) LOL  (acid washed jeans anyone?)  As far as getting rid of his Challenger - no way I'd want that gone !!! 

We've bought a house in Panama and are taking my Chally when we go and moving his Chally once we have a garage finished.  We have a website there - www.Mapleleafbb.com.  The charger is up for sale but only because to move it in a Sea Container is CRAZY expensive.  There a no Mopars in Panama so we are hoping to start a Mopar community.

So Neil asked me where I wanted to go for a honeymoon?  My answer was MATS and California Auto Museum which has a classic American car collection there right now!  We are sorry we couldn't get spring fling into our schedule. 

Mike/Troy/Steve/Chuck/Ron/Sue and LIsa and all - thanks for your hospitality!  Nice to meet you all! 

Alaskan_TA

Congratulations to you both!  :2thumbs:

Maybe with someone warm nearby, Neil will not need to wear so many sweatshirts?   :icon_smile_big:

RusTy/SE

Congratulations  :cheers: :cheers:

Russ