News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chryco update!

Started by 4cruzin, March 17, 2011, 12:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

Hows your Spanish Neal? Since we moved to Phoenix I got all the important words down. Taco, enchilada, Quesadilla, etc.. I love mexican food!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Chryco Psycho

working on the spanish , I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 24, 2011, 04:43:07 PM
working on the spanish , I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

MMMMM, Mexican food. :drool5:

First thing you need to do is learn the money part so you don't pay 20 bucks for a 1 dollar item, the rest will fall into place.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chryco Psycho

the $ part will be tough , all the bills look the same unlike the multicolored Canadian ones ...
did I mention Panama uses American $$s ???

Ponch ®

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 24, 2011, 04:43:07 PM
I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

good luck getting that in PANAMA.   :nana:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Nacho-RT74

well you can get it in Venezuela :P however I think there is MORE MEXICAN FOOD RESTAURANTS IN USA THAN DOWN HERE LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

aifilaw

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 10, 2011, 09:31:13 PM
hello all from Mrs. Chryco Psycho.  I met a couple of you at MATS this weekend.   In answer to the ponderings above, yes, we got married March 13, yes, I am a car girl - Mopargirl on the Cuda Challenger site, tho I haven't been on there for a while.  I have a '10 Challenger r/t with many mods.  I learned to drive in a 69 Roadrunner 440 and would love to have another one!  Had several other Mopars over the years too.

Yes, I've made Neil get rid of a few things - mostly his wardrobe from High School (1988??) LOL  (acid washed jeans anyone?)  As far as getting rid of his Challenger - no way I'd want that gone !!! 

We've bought a house in Panama and are taking my Chally when we go and moving his Chally once we have a garage finished.  We have a website there - www.Mapleleafbb.com.  The charger is up for sale but only because to move it in a Sea Container is CRAZY expensive.  There a no Mopars in Panama so we are hoping to start a Mopar community.

So Neil asked me where I wanted to go for a honeymoon?  My answer was MATS and California Auto Museum which has a classic American car collection there right now!  We are sorry we couldn't get spring fling into our schedule. 

Mike/Troy/Steve/Chuck/Ron/Sue and LIsa and all - thanks for your hospitality!  Nice to meet you all! 

Congrats guys!!
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads