News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chryco update!

Started by 4cruzin, March 17, 2011, 12:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4cruzin

Although he hasn't been around the site to much lately, I thought I would share some news that I heard.     CP GOT MARRIED!!!     2 or 3 days ago Neil tied the knot.  I believe he is on a honeymoon now but don't know where.  If and when I hear more,  I will post an update. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bull

Whoa! Did he marry a girl from the states or Canada? Congrats, Chryco, wherever you are. :2thumbs:

BigBlackDodge

To a woman.....or........?

BBD :smilielol:

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Old Moparz

Congrats, Neil.   :cheers:

Are you going to have the ceremony at this year's Chryslers @ Carlisle?   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

skip68

Dammit!  :RantExplode: chuck told me he was going on a trip to cali to help his mom! I knew something was up when he got a haircut before he left! Now I know, hes on a "special" romantic trip with Cryco!  :smilielol: mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

4cruzin

You guys are pretty funny!  lol  Yes it is a girl and to bad for CP . . . she lives in Canada.  :shruggy:  I think the plan is to move to Panama and get out of Canada.  I know he went there for a couple weeks looking to see if he will have work. 

I'm excited for him as he wasn't to happy with the direction of life not to long ago.    :cheers:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

thedodgeboys

So did he marry challenger girl? :coolgleamA:

resq302

Congrats Neil.  Best of luck!  Hopefully she is a car girl too!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Todd Wilson

Congrats!  I used to talk to Chryco a lot but havent talked to him in a few years now.

Todd

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 17, 2011, 07:58:34 PM
Yup he must have gotten married.... :rotz:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,78966.0.html

Congrats Neil  :2thumbs:

but why must the children always suffer  :'(     
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

firefighter3931

Great news  :2thumbs:  Congrats Neil  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger_Fan

Congrats Neil, that's really cool! :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Paul G

Yup he must have gotten married.... :r
Yup he must have gotten married.... :rotz:

She must be getting rid of his stuff already. I know how it goes. I don't have a thing left prior to marriage.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

TruckDriver

I lost my dream Ramcharger 4x4, and my '74 & '69 Charger's due to marrige. I said after that, never again. Girls are dime a dozen, cars are not. Now when I date a chick, I tell her right up front, that if we ever get serious where marrige is considered, I will NEVER sell anything because she wants me to. That cars are my hobby, and without cars, I mize well be dead. And if she is cool with that, then I keep her, or at least try  :lol:

That's another reason I prefer girl's that are "Tomboys". They're usually into cars too.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Steve P.

Come on guys. We don't all lose everything... I've been married nearly 26 years and wouldn't change a thing.. Ok, maybe a few little things, but nothing big!!!!  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Paul G

Quote from: Steve P. on March 26, 2011, 05:11:51 PM
Come on guys. We don't all lose everything... I've been married nearly 26 years and wouldn't change a thing.. Ok, maybe a few little things, but nothing big!!!!  :2thumbs:

My furniture was gone by the second year, I think my clothes didnt even make it to the second year. My house lasted five years. Then I built one for us together (for her). But all said and done,.... I wouldnt trade her for all the Mopars in the world. (she might read this) Good luck to you Neal. A good woman is behind every good man!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.

jb666

Quote from: Steve P. on March 26, 2011, 05:11:51 PM

I'm going on 20 years (next week) and the only notable thing I've lost is my sanity  :2thumbs:

Chryco Psycho

hello all from Mrs. Chryco Psycho.  I met a couple of you at MATS this weekend.   In answer to the ponderings above, yes, we got married March 13, yes, I am a car girl - Mopargirl on the Cuda Challenger site, tho I haven't been on there for a while.  I have a '10 Challenger r/t with many mods.  I learned to drive in a 69 Roadrunner 440 and would love to have another one!  Had several other Mopars over the years too.

Yes, I've made Neil get rid of a few things - mostly his wardrobe from High School (1988??) LOL  (acid washed jeans anyone?)  As far as getting rid of his Challenger - no way I'd want that gone !!! 

We've bought a house in Panama and are taking my Chally when we go and moving his Chally once we have a garage finished.  We have a website there - www.Mapleleafbb.com.  The charger is up for sale but only because to move it in a Sea Container is CRAZY expensive.  There a no Mopars in Panama so we are hoping to start a Mopar community.

So Neil asked me where I wanted to go for a honeymoon?  My answer was MATS and California Auto Museum which has a classic American car collection there right now!  We are sorry we couldn't get spring fling into our schedule. 

Mike/Troy/Steve/Chuck/Ron/Sue and LIsa and all - thanks for your hospitality!  Nice to meet you all! 

Alaskan_TA

Congratulations to you both!  :2thumbs:

Maybe with someone warm nearby, Neil will not need to wear so many sweatshirts?   :icon_smile_big:

RusTy/SE

Congratulations  :cheers: :cheers:

Russ

Nacho-RT74

HEEEY NEIL!!!! GREAT TO HEARd THAT FROM YOU AND MRS...

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

RallyeMike

QuoteThere a no Mopars in Panama so we are hoping to start a Mopar community.

I bet if you get to looking around you may find a few treasures. I have heard a few yarns from Navy retirees around here about the muscle cars that were owned by enlisted men down there and what kinds of torturous things they used to do to them out at the airfield. I would be willing to bet a few didnt make them back to the US.

Good luck on your new adventure.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

FastbackJon

Cool stuff! I got the pleasure of scavenging a junkyard with Neil way back when. Panama!!! Wow.

Congrats to you both!!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

RECHRGD

Congrats Neil!!!!!!  Glad you finally got out of the great frozen north.  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

TruckDriver

Just curious, Why Panama?

Personally, you couldnt pay me to move there for various reasons.
PETE

4cruzin

Panama is a warm climate that Neil can live and not freeze.  He has been trying to get into the US for years now but can't legally.  I assume he will do well there as he is pretty mechanically inclined.   :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

:lol: I'd rather deal with cool weather instead of hot sticky humid sweat your ass off weather, and monster sized spiders. :eek2:

Panama Wolf spider

PETE

greenpigs

HUMIDITY sucks, but it sounds better than freezing too me.

CONGRADS Chryco & Mopargirl......any plans for a product of the merger? (a little one)?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Paul G

Neal and Denise, it was nice to meet you both at MATS. Sorry I was in a hurry to leave. I was freezing! Couldn't wait to get in the Charger and get the heat on high! Didn't bring enough clothes, (my wife got rid of them  :) ) I am sure you will be very happy in Panama. Coming from a cold climate myself, Chicago area, we recently moved to Phoenix. I would never want to live in the frigid north country, as beautiful as it is, again. Next year is our 15th wedding anniversary. Panama would be a great place to spend it.

resq302

Truckdriver -

We have the type of spider on the toilet here in NJ.  I think it is called a timber wolf spider.  Non venomous but the bite hurts like hell and you actually need to go to the hospital to get a pain killer that would take the edge off of the bite.  As far as the panama wolf spider..... one word comes to mind.   DAMN!!!!!!

Neal and Mrs. Neal, congrats!!!!!!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TruckDriver

Quote from: resq302 on April 11, 2011, 08:22:09 PM
Truckdriver -

We have the type of spider on the toilet here in NJ.  I think it is called a timber wolf spider.  Non venomous but the bite hurts like hell and you actually need to go to the hospital to get a pain killer that would take the edge off of the bite.  As far as the panama wolf spider..... one word comes to mind.   DAMN!!!!!!

Neal and Mrs. Neal, congrats!!!!!!

There both to big for me. I'm terified of spiders no matter how big or small. :P
PETE

Arthu®

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 10, 2011, 09:31:13 PM
hello all from Mrs. Chryco Psycho.  I met a couple of you at MATS this weekend.   In answer to the ponderings above, yes, we got married March 13, yes, I am a car girl - Mopargirl on the Cuda Challenger site, tho I haven't been on there for a while.  I have a '10 Challenger r/t with many mods.  I learned to drive in a 69 Roadrunner 440 and would love to have another one!  Had several other Mopars over the years too.

Yes, I've made Neil get rid of a few things - mostly his wardrobe from High School (1988??) LOL  (acid washed jeans anyone?)  As far as getting rid of his Challenger - no way I'd want that gone !!! 

We've bought a house in Panama and are taking my Chally when we go and moving his Chally once we have a garage finished.  We have a website there - www.Mapleleafbb.com.  The charger is up for sale but only because to move it in a Sea Container is CRAZY expensive.  There a no Mopars in Panama so we are hoping to start a Mopar community.

So Neil asked me where I wanted to go for a honeymoon?  My answer was MATS and California Auto Museum which has a classic American car collection there right now!  We are sorry we couldn't get spring fling into our schedule. 

Mike/Troy/Steve/Chuck/Ron/Sue and LIsa and all - thanks for your hospitality!  Nice to meet you all! 

Congrats Neil! We haven't spoken in a long long time, but I guess that's life. I am very happy for you that you can finally leave Canada (for a warmer place) and that you have found Denise! I wish the both of you all the best and good luck with the big adventure down in Panama.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Silver R/T

How about some wedding pictures?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chryco Psycho

Well I am not overly scared of spiders , they squish just fine .
I cannot find any way into the US & there are a lot of incentives to move to Panama & summer is appropx 365 days / year which beats 6 in Alberta. Panama is do able offers a lot of potential . There is a drag strip locally that would be like going back & racing in the 60s without the huge budget . The food is far better / fresh . I have dealt with the cold for decades , time to change , it was -58* in Ft Mc this winter !!
Pix ??? what pix ??

Brock Samson

Congrats Man!  :2thumbs: Hope it all works out.  :cheers: and keep us posted.  :icon_smile_wink:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Panama is actually a place?  I always thought it was just a song title?  :shruggy:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tan top

hey Cryco  ,  congratulations ,  hope every thing goes as planed :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

MOPAR FANATIC

:cheers: To you both and congrats neil and denise.  :2thumbs:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2011, 03:48:01 PM
I cannot find any way into the US & there are a lot of incentives to move to Panama & summer is appropx 365 days / year which beats 6 in Alberta. Panama is do able offers a lot of potential . There is a drag strip locally that would be like going back & racing in the 60s without the huge budget . The food is far better / fresh . I have dealt with the cold for decades , time to change , it was -58* in Ft Mc this winter !!
Pix ??? what pix ??

Congrats on getting hitched and best of luck to both of you in your "new beginning" in Panama!  :2thumbs:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2011, 03:48:01 PM
I cannot find any way into the US & there are a lot of incentives to move to Panama & summer is appropx 365 days / year

be prepaired for HUMIDITY AND SWEAT ;) :P
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Steve P.

He's gonna need those sweat shirts to wipe his brow...

Also some of these:  :icon_smile_cool: :coolgleamA: :smoke: 8)  :apimp: :smoke:  8)  O0
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2011, 03:48:01 PM"I cannot find any way into the US"

What do you mean?  Just travel north from Panama thru Mexico and cross into the US at Arizona like everyone else?..??   :icon_smile_big:    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

He still hasn't posted any wedding pictures
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 22, 2011, 04:22:56 PM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2011, 03:48:01 PM"I cannot find any way into the US"

What do you mean?  Just travel north from Panama thru Mexico and cross into the US at Arizona like everyone else?..??   :icon_smile_big:    :icon_smile_big:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :lol:
PETE

Chryco Psycho

I will have to resize a picture
It will be a heck of an adventure , we have both moved around a lot & I am sure I can find some new challenges to take on in Panama

Paul G

Hows your Spanish Neal? Since we moved to Phoenix I got all the important words down. Taco, enchilada, Quesadilla, etc.. I love mexican food!

Chryco Psycho

working on the spanish , I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 24, 2011, 04:43:07 PM
working on the spanish , I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

MMMMM, Mexican food. :drool5:

First thing you need to do is learn the money part so you don't pay 20 bucks for a 1 dollar item, the rest will fall into place.  :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chryco Psycho

the $ part will be tough , all the bills look the same unlike the multicolored Canadian ones ...
did I mention Panama uses American $$s ???

Ponch ®

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 24, 2011, 04:43:07 PM
I too love mexican food !!  :2thumbs:

good luck getting that in PANAMA.   :nana:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Nacho-RT74

well you can get it in Venezuela :P however I think there is MORE MEXICAN FOOD RESTAURANTS IN USA THAN DOWN HERE LOL

aifilaw

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 10, 2011, 09:31:13 PM

Congrats guys!!
'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads