News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sway bar bushing kits?

Started by pipeliner, March 19, 2011, 10:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pipeliner

Where can I get close to original sway bar bushing kits for my 70RT that actually fit.I tried to put the energy suspension kit on today and it came nowhere close to fitting.Its too short and to wide to fit in the bracket.

bull

Are you talking about bushings for the brackets that bolt to the k-frame? If so, these are a major pain in the butt to install as original. When I say major pain in the butt I mean the process will make you mad enough to want to club two dozen baby seals.

If you're talking about the entire bolt on bracket set by Energy there are two parts to that kit. For some reason the parts stores sell the bushings and the U-brackets only but leave out the third part that bolts to the frame.

All that said, some pics of what you're dealing with would be a big help.

pipeliner

Yes thats the one Im talking about but I think the 69 and 70s are way different.I just checked my part# and summit sent me a damn universal sway bar kit :flame: So wonder it wouldnt work.

charger Downunder

[/quote]