News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did anyone watch Letterman last night? (Tues, 3 Jan)

Started by Afflyer, January 04, 2006, 10:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

i dont even watch it anymore, only one I still like is conan o'brian's show, and jay leno is just lame
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger1970

I watch Letterman all the time. I totally get his goofy sense of humor. I also saw the show with O'Riley and agree with Afflyer.

It was a surprise to see what a cod-sack Letterman was towards O'Riley. And O'Riley was being polite to Letterman even as he went on being a cock.

I was just wondering, if he has so much O'Riley-hate why did he even have him on the show in the first place?
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

8WHEELER

Quote from: Charger1970 on January 06, 2006, 12:41:26 AM
I watch Letterman all the time. I totally get his goofy sense of humor. I also saw the show with O'Riley and agree with Afflyer.

It was a surprise to see what a cod-sack Letterman was towards O'Riley. And O'Riley was being polite to Letterman even as he went on being a cock.

I was just wondering, if he has so much O'Riley-hate why did he even have him on the show in the first place?

:iagree:  He had him on to do just what he did......... and try and impress his Hollywood ''friend's''    :nutkick:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Chryco Psycho

so far I have never watched a whole letterman show , I saw 10 mins once & shut it off & have never watched him since
so Why do you bother ???

Brock Samson

i can't stand letterman, he's a such a jerk and not at all funny. :rotz:
Jay Lleno's better at his delivery and interviewing but i can't sit thru an entire show anymore.
I do like Conan O'brian alot, he's actually funny...  :yesnod:
I still can't figgure why they make so much moolla,..
It's all a huge advertisment for the so-called latest "flavor of the week".
even the so-called "news" shows tout the latest release like it's earth shaking news.... It's just an ad for the networks...
Shamefull behavior from Mr. Letterman and I'm not at all suprised...
  Where's the Class?..

8WHEELER

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 06, 2006, 02:20:10 AM
so far I have never watched a whole letterman show , I saw 10 mins once & shut it off & have never watched him since
so Why do you bother ???

I did like him the first 8-10yrs he was on, he has gone down hill ever since if you ask me  :shruggy:
And Leno.....two words come to mind ' BROWN AND NOSE '.........Don't watch either one of them for
more than a few minutes anymore.

Dan

ChargerBill

Letterman is like a Dancing Monkey. His Hollywood lib friends want him to be their little clown beeotch, and he has played into the role really well. He had Orielly on just to entertain his friends, not to engage in intellectual discourse or show civility, but to be a smug jerk for all to see. Ask yourself how many times you have seen civility in a situation like this...I expect that you can count the times on one hand...maybe a few fingers. Anytime you are invited to debate your views on a topic be very cautious..it's usually a set up. When i went to UC Davis they invited people like Limbaugh and Armstrong Williams, etc... just to belittle them. The two times I went and saw political debates it was like watching monkeys throw poop at their conservative counterparts...pathetic. I think Oreilly KNEW what to expect, but look what happened, even Lettermans supposed supporters think he's an @$$ now, and Oreilly was the bigger man and maintained his composure. The end result is usually the same...the monkeys end up looking like idiots and the unsuspecting victim ends up looking like a pretty decent person. Lesson: Anytime you invite someone to your house to make them look like a fool expect it to backfire, because it usually does.
Life is a highway...

Mefirst

I wonder if Bill O ´Rilley still enjoyes phonesex? :D

8WHEELER

Quote from: Mefirst on January 06, 2006, 03:03:32 AM
I wonder if Bill O ´Rilley still enjoyes phonesex? :D

I enjoy most any kind of sex   :lol: :lol: :lol: :smilielol:

Dan

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChargerBill

Well, that last post was good for a lock...

I'm guessing that either Troy or Chris just haven't been here yet... :popcrn:
Life is a highway...

73-charger-383

What a role model..........definatley someone i look up to................

my73charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 12:42:29 PM
Well, that last post was good for a lock...

I'm guessing that either Troy or Chris just haven't been here yet... :popcrn:

::)

do you really think people here can't handle it? besides, there isnt any profanity on there.

he could be referring to her feline mascot.

Personally, I find the scornful and acrimonious nature of some posts to be more offensive and detrimental to the board than any actual profanity that might be used casually.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

ChargerBill

I wasn't "scorning"....where did you get that? Maybe you need to turn your sarcasm detector on... :icon_smile_big: As far as a feline mascot goes...the fact that you brought that up shows that you know exactly what I meant...LOL And c'mon, in context of the soap mitten, do you think ANYONE would misunderstand what he's talking about?... :icon_smile_wink:
Life is a highway...

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 02:55:29 PM
I wasn't "scorning"....where did you get that? 

I didnt say YOU were being "scorning". "the fact that you brought that up shows that you know exactly what I meant...LOL"  ;D

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 06, 2006, 02:55:29 PM
  And c'mon, in context of the soap mitten, do you think ANYONE would misunderstand what he's talking about?... :icon_smile_wink:

well, the argument that someone would offer up for editing the post or locking the thread because of it is that "there are young kids reading the board". IMHO, that's precisely the sort of thing that would go right over a young kid's head.

ChargerBill

Quote from: Ponch on January 06, 2006, 03:04:07 PM
MHO, that's precisely the sort of thing that would go right over a young kid's head.

Well, not anymore...thanks to us...LOL :icon_smile_big:
Life is a highway...

Mefirst

Damn, I don't get this "hush, hush" about talking about sex.. Kids today probably know more about sex at a younger age than we will ever know.. -Sex is a natural thing, so why not talk about it, kids will learn one way or another, and my opinion is that its better they learn sooner rather than later about it...

Damn, hypocrite society...

So -Yes kids who read this, you can have sex over the phone, but its not "real" its more in your imagination and many people think its fun... Then again some people who get caught having phonesex don't think that its that fun anymore, so be carefull about the when and where you do it...

:Twocents: