News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone have any 71 chargers?

Started by 1970 FE5 RR, October 13, 2005, 03:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

The 72 SE is one of those Car's you either like, or don't like I have one when i first bought it I liked it better than 71's! but soon decided for myself 71's (and regular 72's) looked better.
The thing is, whatever you don't like about the 72 SE Can be changed (SE side window "plug" can be removed) you can make it look like a Regular 72 Model, change the Sidemarker Lights Grill, and Tailights and you basically have a 71. I do know some People who like the 72 SE "as is" Kenny wayne Sheppard has a nice one! 

ACUDANUT

"(SE side window "plug" can be removed)" Man is it funny you mentioned this, because I have done just that before.
I no longer own that car and decided to invest into a real 72 Rallye.  :yesnod:

mikesbbody

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 14, 2011, 08:57:45 AM
"(SE side window "plug" can be removed)" Man is it funny you mentioned this, because I have done just that before.
I no longer own that car and decided to invest into a real 72 Rallye.  :yesnod:

My long term goal is to do that to mine  ;) already have the longer Drip Rail stainless steel trim (from a regular 71-72 Charger) my panel Guy can fab up the little drip rail extension, then I need interior Sail panels from  a Regualr 71-72, I think that's pretty much it. I would love to have a 72 Rallye  :2thumbs:

DustinSimmonds

I'm happy with my '72. I might make some mods, but i'm happy with it!  :icon_smile_big:

mikesbbody

Quote from: DustinSimmonds on March 14, 2011, 09:24:21 PM
I'm happy with my '72. I might make some mods, but i'm happy with it!  :icon_smile_big:

That's the best way to be! once you start thinking "I could do this or this...." that's when it starts costing you $$$  :Twocents: