News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For Canadian 66-67 Charger owners

Started by jimcoronet, March 13, 2011, 02:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimcoronet

Hi all,

Now that I have bought my 66, it's time to get to work. Apart from the obvious Canadian Tire/NAPA/Carquest, can any other Canucks suggest any Canadian stores/online dealers for parts? My immediate reqirements would be:

1) Seats and or seat covers
2) Steering Wheel
3) Glove compartment (not the door)
4) Guage  cluster and bezel

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Stormin

Jim,
You may want to head over here. There are tons of 1st gen owners who would be willing to share their imformation and knowledge with you.

http://66-67charger.com/forum/

Norm

Big Sugar

National Moparts will have some of the stuff your looking for, But other than that you need to shop south of the border.
Let me know what you need ,I've got a Parted 1st gen in my Basement, Lots of good trim Dash stuff, Goodies like that.
Try the 66-67Charger.com forum. Quite a few 1st gen Canucks in the house as well as a couple from the plains of Canada.
Saw Big Sugar this past Friday...You recall Gordie ? He's from your neck of the woods.

Ron
All Hell for a Basement

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Ghoste

I got my seat covers from Legendary  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: but most other parts were from swap meets.  Fortunately most of the stuff I needed came from guys who were into the car and not just opportunists.  Sadly I have noticed that changing of late.

Argos_Chargers

I'm just across the border in Bellingha, WA.  I have a glovebox liner that's in pretty good shape.  Maybe we can make a deal...

Argo
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

jimcoronet

Thanks to all. I have a couple of lines on stuff up here in Canada (thanks Google and checking other Canadian Car Club links).
Jim