News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone know who sells a heater control temp switch for a non ac 68 charger

Started by sixpack_sid, March 09, 2011, 10:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixpack_sid

anyone know who sells a heater control temp switch for a non ac 68 charger ?
Thanks
Sid
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

b5blue

sixpack_sid

Quote from: b5blue on March 09, 2011, 09:42:09 PM
I got a nice one on eBay for 35.00.  :2thumbs:

I didn't see it. Can you tell me the item #or send me the link?
I have seen evil! I have seen horror!
I have seen the unholy maggots which feast in the dark recesses of the human soul!
I have seen all this. But until today, I have never seen such a pain in the ars car like this 68 Charger!

b5blue

I bought it...do searches under: 68 Charger heater control   and: B body heater control    I was fussy and wanted nice but on a budget.  They come up all the time, I think 68's are different than 69-70 in looks but work the same. Be sure it has the cables and switch or you'll be looking for more parts. Some have a notch in the front that is for a "light bar" to illuminate it at night, if it has the light bar expect to pay more. The eBay store "charger parts plus" may have one just not listed, contact him and ask. Also try 68 charger dash and see what you find.   :2thumbs: