News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics of my new 69 spoiler, splitter still to come

Started by v21hemicharger, March 09, 2011, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasStroker

The brake ducts are something else that I think will really set-it off.  I still definitely want to see the finished product.  Idk how much you want to sink in it, but if you could get the ducts out of carbon fiber with a little lip over the body-colored spoiler it would be very sweet imo.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

Brock Samson

looks like it ran over a box with the spoiler in it...  :lol: i really wanna see it finished with some decent pictures... perhaps you posted this a wee bit soon...  :shruggy:

Charger´69

I won´t judge before I see it finished, but right now it seems too thick  :shruggy:
Plymouth Fury "Christine's Sister" 4x4 6-71 1959
Dodge Charger R/T 440cid 1969
Pontiac Trans Am T-top SuperBandit 400cid 1978
Jeep Cherokee Renegade 4x4 3.7 2006

Darkman

Quote from: Piston_Freddy on March 10, 2011, 01:28:36 PM
Quote from: speedfreak68 on March 10, 2011, 01:20:35 PM
Quote from: Piston_Freddy on March 10, 2011, 10:55:13 AM
Looks gay, like the wheels. Then again, I hate all pro touring(especially silver) cars.

Wow Freddy, Glad to know that we are all mature around here...  :slap:
I can only say nice things around here? My bad! :slap: Will not comment any other pro touring or resto mod threads here! That's a promise!

Ever heard of constructive criticism? Rather than a straight out attack! No wonder people are reluctant in posting on here!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Purple68

It's a little big and low for me, I'd be worried about wrecking it entering parking lots, driveways,etc. Still interested in seeing the finished product though.  :yesnod:

autodynamics

Ok...so if you wouldn't mind a comment........
personally I think it has no flow. If done correctly it should appear to be an option in 69. But that spoiler screams amateur ...its too boxy to low and has absolutely no flow or design ......I would half it and go from there...good luck

Hemidog

Maybe it's function before form.. but it looks out of place  :Twocents:

I really like your wheels, what are they?

kcederwall08

any updates on this? i'm curious to see what it looks like after paint...

v21hemicharger

I've been working on the mechanicals so far to try to make Vegas.  I may have it there but it will be without splitter.  I will probably go with black vs body color for now.  Hopefully I will get the V21 stripe on and spoiler painted before Vegas.  I'll be at the autocross most of the weekend.  Mike

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T