News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Neat find at Walmart...

Started by KS71owner, March 05, 2011, 07:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

Found this last night, at only .99 cents I wasn't about to pass it up. Has an interesting stripe pattern, and the paint is an iridescent red. The interior is weird though....CHROME seats.

Drache

Ive got one like that somewhere and then a yellow '71 Superbee.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Richard Cranium

Break out the M-80's & blow it up. 
I am Dr. Remulac

stripedelete

Quote from: Richard Cranium on March 06, 2011, 06:11:49 AM

:lol:
I think we grew up in the same neighborhood

Dans 68

Just tell me you are not going to keep it in the blister pack.  :rotz:  Break it out and have some fun!   :yesnod:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

KS71owner

Quote from: Dans 68 on March 06, 2011, 02:28:32 PM
Just tell me you are not going to keep it in the blister pack.  :rotz:  Break it out and have some fun!   :yesnod:

Dan

opened it last night. :D

mikesbbody

I kid you not! I bought one Yesterday! same color everything (and I'm in New Zealand) I paid 3.99 (NZ$) for it though I have the same Car by Hotwheels in Yellow, Ornage, and green funny how this one has like a Road Runner Stripe on it?

MoparManJim

Quote from: Richard Cranium on March 06, 2011, 06:11:49 AM

:icon_smile_dissapprove:  didn't your parents ever teach you to have respect for things.. guess not.. 

KS71owner, good find there my friend.  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

DustinSimmonds

I was just at Coborn's about an hour ago and there was a green 71' Charger, a yellow 71' Super Bee, and a 66' Charger! I think someone there has a fancy for Chargers!  :D

DustinSimmonds

These are all little hot wheels of course!  :lol:

aussiemuscle

Quote from: KS71owner on March 05, 2011, 07:48:45 PM
The interior is weird though....CHROME seats.
they joined the front with the interior part and just chromed the whole lot. i'm sure it would've cost too much to separate them  ::)

DustinSimmonds

Quote from: aussiemuscle on March 10, 2011, 05:52:02 PM
Quote from: KS71owner on March 05, 2011, 07:48:45 PM
The interior is weird though....CHROME seats.
they joined the front with the interior part and just chromed the whole lot. i'm sure it would've cost too much to separate them  ::)
No! They did that on purpose, because I know I want my interior to be chrome!  :coolgleamA: