News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

71 gas pedal assembly

Started by 4aThrill, March 26, 2011, 11:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4aThrill

Bought a new pedal awhile ago been looking thru threads, photos and so far no go can't remember how the spring in the pedal went for that spring back effect on the pedal itself  :pullinghair:

4aThrill

I just need some pics of the back of the pedal on how it goes together has a spring alittle rubber pice and a shaft with threads on it.  :popcrn:

chargd72

I can get you some pics of that tonight.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

4aThrill

thankx that would be great  :cheers:

chargd72

Here ya go.  Sorry it's a little dark.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

gtx6970

This is E-body but should be the same

gtx6970

done

4aThrill

thankx for the pics something so simple with few parts just didn't fit got it together now thankx for the help.   :cheers:

CDN72SE

Nice pics been wondering about how it looks myself, my pedal has never had the stuff on the back, I guess it stops the pedal from flopping around.
1972 Charger SE