News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New challenger used as get away car in bank robbery

Started by moparstuart, September 14, 2011, 09:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dodgedarren

moparstuart

Quote from: dodgedarren on September 14, 2011, 09:18:06 AM

It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!!!!
and seeing the flat tires i would say tack strips also

Drache

Quote from: moparstuart on September 14, 2011, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: dodgedarren on September 14, 2011, 09:18:06 AM

It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar!!!!
and seeing the flat tires i would say tack strips also

Officers didn't want to damage their own mopars and the challenger with Pit Maneuvers :D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Magnumcharger

Robbers might have had a better chance of getting away if they hadn't chosen a 3.5 V6 to do their dirty work! :hah:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

mpdlawdog

:iagree:  the charger cruisers are fast + you cant out run the radio!  They are actually called "stop sticks"  They work very well.....ask the three troopers who ran over mine!  whoops
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

ChgrSteve67

stripedelete

Quote from: mpdlawdog on September 14, 2011, 11:14:09 AM
:iagree:  the charger cruisers are fast + you cant out run the radio!  They are actually called "stop sticks"  They work very well.....ask the three troopers who ran over mine!  whoops

I'd like to hear that story sometime  :icon_smile_big:

mpdlawdog

Quote from: stripedelete on September 14, 2011, 01:48:38 PM
Quote from: mpdlawdog on September 14, 2011, 11:14:09 AM

I'd like to hear that story sometime  :icon_smile_big:
Thanks to a recent policy change (someone posted something on facebook they shouldnt have)  we are not permitted to share particular details or pics/videos of cases on line....too bad because it was a good pursuit
what happened was the stop sticks are in a bag (3 total).  there is a string that is attatched to the bag.... you throw it out, the bad guy runs over it, then you pull it back in....well the string broke off the bag so the sticks were sitting in the middle of the road....everyone got at least one flat...needless to say we changes alot of tires that night but caught the bad guy without incident! 
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

dodgedarren

Keep the 500s. If you do go steel they should match the car in my opinion

Ghoste

I didnt think people still actually robbed banks and tried to drive off like Dillinger.

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on September 15, 2011, 10:04:33 AM
I didnt think people still actually robbed banks and tried to drive off like Dillinger.
happpens around here all the time , in the news at least once a month . There is a spree going on right now a dude dressed up like a woman robbed several banks now and speeding away . Its gotten alot worse with the bad economy .  

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart