News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charlie Sheen on GMA

Started by Richard Cranium, February 28, 2011, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

I am Warlock Warrior, tigerblood dripping from my fangs. I'm an F-18 bro. WINNING!
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 03, 2011, 04:10:32 PM
I am Warlock Warrior, tigerblood dripping from my fangs. I'm an F-18 bro. WINNING!

Don't forget Vatican assassin. :coocoo:

Vainglory, Esq.

Richard Cranium

I am Dr. Remulac

1BAD68

"Sorry my life is so much more bitchin' than yours. I planned it that way."  WINNING

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on March 03, 2011, 03:36:08 PM
Oh come on people.  I'm not the only one who finds this hilarious, I know it.
Damn, if that isn't the "loser central" of the universe, I don't know what is. :eek2:
On a side note...exactly HOW many Kardashian sisters are there??  :ahum: Sorry, I've lost count. :-\

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

His physical twitches and jerky mannerisms remind me of one of my uncles that had used speed for several years.  Even when he quit using, he still sweated on cool days, had trouble staying on topic and fidgeted alot.

dkn1997

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on March 03, 2011, 03:36:08 PM
Oh come on people.  I'm not the only one who finds this hilarious, I know it.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/02/charlie-sheen-meme/

you are not alone.  I giggle my ass off every time I see him.  I love the "winning"  that's the catch word of 2011.  I'm ordering my shirt today
RECHRGED