News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First night away from home..

Started by grdprx, February 26, 2011, 11:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdprx

Got her back tonight!  Sounds awesome!!!!!!!    :drool5:  My digital camera won't switch to video mode, so I'll see if I can get some video up somehow...  It's awesome, I braced for the LOUD engine when I firsted started it up, and it was a rumble instead.   :2thumbs:  Very strong sounding, loving the Dynomax Ultraflo!   Thanks for all the recommendations on them.   :cheers:

I took a peak under the car while it was up, didn't see anything that drew my attention.  Also, not planning on a Gear Vendors, haven't really researched it though..  Infact, I haven't a clue what it is..  I'll do a search!

One thing about the engine being so quiet/normal...  I'm hearing some other noises now.   :brickwall:  More to work on, no problem I suppose.

A383Wing

that's what the "volume" knob on the radio is for...drowning out other noises

greenpigs

Naw....toss some 4.10's in it & only one sound will be heard.  ;)
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

BigBlockSam

looking good! you gotta post a little clip of the exhaust note . i wanna hear those new mufflers.  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

grdprx

Got a clip of my exhaust.  Doesn't really get the engine revving... Idle sounds rad though!   :coolgleamA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQdHaYSW7Y8

firefighter3931

The car sounds great !  :2thumbs:

I'm sure that i've recommended the Ultraflows to 50 (or more) members over the years and have yet to hear one negative comment.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

greenpigs

Quote from: firefighter3931 on March 03, 2011, 12:30:15 AM

I'm sure that i've recommended the Ultraflows to 50 (or more) members over the years and have yet to hear one negative comment.  :icon_smile_big:

Ron

Got a set on mine because of Ron. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

grdprx

Quote from: firefighter3931 on March 03, 2011, 12:30:15 AM

Ron

Thank you sir!  I owe it to you, followed all your recommendations on the motor build; turned out perfect for me!   :2thumbs:

Quote from: TK73 on March 03, 2011, 01:08:45 AM
KICKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactally!!!!!

68r/t

I put a set  on mine and the drone at 2000- 2400rpm was terrible, I had to put resonators on  to get rid of it.. which also  killed  off some of the awesome idle note.

greenpigs

Just to sound like an old man, next time don't stand in front of the car when you rev it up. You should be OK but if something goes wrong...well stay off to the side.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free