News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Do You Carry and Conceal

Started by chargerboy69, March 02, 2011, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stripedelete

Did you run b4 or after he pulled the gun?   

Tilar

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 20, 2011, 11:37:39 AM
hey mauve....
yes basically... as a private citizen (not law enforcement) you have to try and "escape" or "retreat" if you can. NJ law anyways.. yes its ridiculous. but when they investigate the shooting, they will say 'well... you could have ducked into this open doorway right here!!!" lol  :icon_smile_blackeye:

And if I had wings I could have flown away. That's crazy but then again it doesn't surprise me since it seems like the entire NE corner of the US has a liberal agenda. I may die trying but if it comes down between me and my family/friends vs someone trying to do harm, They better be a better/faster shot than I am.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Drache

You should be happy you don't live in Canada... up here it's almost illegal to defend yourself depending on the Province.

A guy named Iam Thomson was the latest. Ian woke up to find three masked men outside his home FIREBOMBING his home with molotov cocktails through the windows. The guy unlocked his safe and took out a handgun (yes in Canada our guns have to be locked up 24/7) and fired at the assailants to drive them away. He was arrested and charged on multiple things. One charge was pointing a firearm at a human, one charge of carelss use of a firearm, and two charges of careless storage of a firearm (no idea why). All seven of his guns were seized by federal police.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

HITMAN 149

that just plain INSANITY!!!!!!!!! id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!!!!
:angel:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Chargen69

i aint moving out of south carolina, we got a bill running through congress that might let us CWP people carry ANYWHERE in the state.

John_Kunkel

Just to prove how dumb our legislators are, a dufus here in the PRK has introduced a bill banning the open carry of UNLOADED handguns.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/2011/01/push-to-ban-open-carry-unloaded-firearms.html
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Tilar

That kind of crap is going to keep trying to edge its way in until people make a stand, and I don't mean just sending $20 to the NRA. I'm not saying violence is the answer, i'm saying that the silent majority needs to open their mouth and start raising hell, and tell the vocal minority to shut the hell up.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

charge69

Man, I am glad I live in a gun-friendly state with a castle doctrine. Just how did the anti's gain control of the PRK? Bunch of sheeple voted them in and they seem pretty well entrenched now. California is a beautiful state with many things going for it but, it's gun-control policies and laws aren't one of them.

Maybe, someday, people will wake up and oust the SOB's that make the laws in the PRK. They got a LOT more to worry about there!!!

AKcharger

Alaskan_TA

As a carpenter with 30 years experience behind me now..........

No one messes with the guy that has a framing hammer handy.

NO ONE.

Just a random observation, carry on folks.  ;)

learical1

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on April 23, 2011, 10:55:14 PM
As a carpenter with 30 years experience behind me now..........

No one messes with the guy that has a framing hammer handy.

NO ONE.

Just a random observation, carry on folks.  ;)

So, how's your hammer hanging?   :D
Bruce

Budnicks

Quote from: chargerboy69 on March 02, 2011, 03:38:00 PM
I am in the market for a nice little semi-automatic to carry.  I have a Glock, but it is just to large to try to conceal.  I am looking at a Walther PPK/S, and there is not much about the gun I do not like.  I am also looking at a Kel Tec 380, but the grip is a bit short, and I like getting my entire fat hand around the grip. What are you carrying? What do you like/dislike about it? Any particular waistband holsters you prefer to use?
Colt .45 acp Combat Commander w/raised fixed combat sites, w/hollow points, vintage 1985ish never fails to fire. Certified Range Master 1981-present.   Budnicks
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks