News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Do You Carry and Conceal

Started by chargerboy69, March 02, 2011, 03:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

Ruger SP101 357 J frame under the arm or Raven MP-25 on the ancle

health care industry

moparguy01

I work in the ammunition industry. :D and firearms have always been a hobby of mine. Occasionally I do some armed guard gigs for a friends security company.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: moparguy01 on March 03, 2011, 12:06:29 AM
I work in the ammunition industry. :D
I bet you guys were pretty freakin' busy a couple years ago, then. :o

When I carry, I'd say my favorite is my 4" Security Six in an OWB pancake holster. One of these days, I'd like to see if > THIS < is as good as the video shows. I've heard pro's & con's.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TXcharger70

Quote from: thedodgeboys on March 02, 2011, 07:44:48 PM
a Taurus 45\410 PUBLIC DEFENDER "the Judge" with a laser site.  :coolgleamA:
Now thats a gun. Thats a mean SOB

Charger74

Haven't carried anything since all my guns accidentally fell out my boat one day!!!! :rofl:

Shakey

Has anyone here ever had to pull your gun out?

Please share your stories with us.

mikesbbody

Either a Switchblade, or a Balisong (Butterfly knife) Oh Guns! no, dont have any  :lol:

HITMAN 149

sillllly rabbit... bringing a knife to a gun fight!!! lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikesbbody

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 03, 2011, 07:45:03 PM
sillllly rabbit... bringing a knife to a gun fight!!! lol

So true  :lol: it doesn't matter how good you are with a Knife a gun is Faster  ;)

HITMAN 149

yea but on the other hand... you need at least 22 feet between you & the knife wielder to successfully draw & get off a shot!!!  :icon_smile_big:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Shakey on March 03, 2011, 07:06:54 PM

Please share your stories with us.
Well, okay...

..wait a sec, this isn't that old "this is your gun-this is your weapon" gag, is it?? :eek2: :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

chargermike

big 45. big gun big hole. and in colorado were tryin to where you dont need a permit to carry. dont know why i have to have permission to carry a gun. after all i dont need a permit for free speech. its are RIGHT TO OWN AND CARRY A GUN. we never leave our house without a weapon.  after all gang bangers and illegals dont care and are packing.  and where i live everyone has many guns. oddly we have no crime no gangs and no illegals. they dont feel welcome in this redneck town. long live the 2nd amendment.   :2thumbs:

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: chargermike on March 04, 2011, 08:13:52 AM
big 45. big gun big hole. and in colorado were tryin to where you dont need a permit to carry. dont know why i have to have permission to carry a gun. after all i dont need a permit for free speech. its are RIGHT TO OWN AND CARRY A GUN. we never leave our house without a weapon.  after all gang bangers and illegals dont care and are packing.  and where i live everyone has many guns. oddly we have no crime no gangs and no illegals. they dont feel welcome in this redneck town. long live the 2nd amendment.   :2thumbs:

You no longer need a permit to carry concealed in AZ. They passed that law last year. I had a concealed permit prior to this. I agree you shouldn't need a permit to conceal, but with out taking the classes I took a lot of people will not no the laws and rules of carrying and concealing. Hopefully they will do some research so they don''t end up with a Felony.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

68blue

S&W Model 49 these days as I don't have to work in the pest hole of Indy's northeast side. Back then it was a Browning P-35 or a Beretta 84. The Beretta was in an ankle holster.

John_Kunkel

I could say something but I won't.  :D
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Ponch ®

Many times, and I kill.  :D
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChgrSteve67

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

1969chargerrtse

My Insurance, here take it.  :thumbup:  I'll make a fortune.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on March 04, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Ive had my 12 judged many times, favorably.  :lol:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chad L. Magee

I have no real use for a concealed weapon, so I don't carry one (unless you count my evil mind).  If need be, I can mix a few things together and.....
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

ChgrSteve67

I was in the Air Force during the cold war and guarded nukes and high security air craft, when I got out I worked private security armed.
I could tell you stories for days over drinks but nothing I would want to type out on a public forum.
Usually it's all about the same.....  Months of boredom and 60 seconds of share terror.
It's no fun getting shot at or shooting at people but sometimes it's necessary.

Thankfull in the last 20 years the only thing I have shot at is paper targets and a pidgon or two.

mikesbbody

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on March 04, 2011, 12:12:57 AM
yea but on the other hand... you need at least 22 feet between you & the knife wielder to successfully draw & get off a shot!!!  :icon_smile_big:

My vote would still be for the Gun I mean with the knife what if you miss?  :lol: unless your a Bruce Lee your Knife may as well be a toothpick  :lol: plus, if you miss with a Gun, there's more rounds in the chamber now Hitman, we know what you do for a living
How about some Stories? (Regarding Shakey's question) "Has Anyone here had to pull your Gun out" inquiring minds would like to know
:scratchchin:

HITMAN 149

hahahaha lmfao!!!  :smilielol:
ohhh yesssss i have stories... but just like charger steve alluded to... those are stories over some beers... not really a public forum!! muahahahaha
:cheers:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

twodko

John and Ponch win for the funniest lines!  :smilielol:

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: Ponch ® on March 04, 2011, 05:30:52 PM
Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on March 04, 2011, 05:21:15 PM

Ive had my 12 judged many times, favorably.  :lol:

I have a modest 3 inches but most women can't take it that wide.