News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

modern seat article in muscle machines mag

Started by HITMAN 149, March 10, 2011, 06:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/2011/03/01/hmn_tips2.html

hey guys...
i used to subscribe to the mag but not anymore, but i looked thru this issue at the store... and thought this article was cool, and of some help to my fellow "resto/modders". those mercedes seats look sweeeet in that chevelle or in any nice muscle car as far as im concerned....
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mikesbbody

Nice! I have a pair of Late 90's? BMW Seats to want to put in my Charger more Lumbar support way more comfortable
BTW, Hitman was it you that had the Acura seats in his Charger?

HITMAN 149

hey mike...
yes i had the ACURA RSX seats in my 68 r/t... i loved them!!! they were comfy & i thought they looked great in the car, as i was resto/modding it. hahaha funny you mentioned the late 90's BMW seats!! i had a set of late 80's RECARO BMW seats out of a 3 series i was originally going to use!! but they needed to be recovered. then i saw the acura seats & dedided to use them... i sold the bmw seats NO probs to a bmw resto guy!!! lol
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/