News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Heater box big hose

Started by Petri., March 18, 2011, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petri.

Hi, how will the heater system work if i use it without the big hose on the right side,i assume it only takes in air from outside,will it work if it takes the air from inside the car,that place would be a good place to install my basstube,i wount use the heater and fan here in sweden more than the times i need warm air in the car,what do you guys think and will i get any other problems with that,my plan from the beginning was to put the basstube where the glovebox is and it fits there but know when i searched here about the dashboard removal i noticed that the windscreen has to be removed to take the dash out,i should need to get the dash out about 3" to get it there but that wont go i noticed :-\ ,my fouldt should have checked out how to remove dash before planning my stereosystem.

/Petri

bobfist

Hej Petri!

Menar du att du vill ta bort frisklufts slangen ?

Tony
www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden

Petri.

Japp det jag menar men lämna hålet öppet så att det kommer in friskluft,i i värsta fall får jag försöka få brädan  bakåt,kommer ju åt skruvarna underifrån som sitter vid rutan,måste ju fan gå med lite jävlar anamma.

Dans 68

For all of us non-swedish speakers....  ;)

Quote from: bobfist on March 18, 2011, 04:02:52 PM
Hej Petri!

Menar du att du vill ta bort frisklufts slangen ?

Tony

Do you mean you want to remove the fresh air hose?

Quote from: Petri. on March 19, 2011, 03:07:50 AM
Japp det jag menar men lämna hålet öppet så att det kommer in friskluft,i i värsta fall får jag försöka få brädan  bakåt,kommer ju åt skruvarna underifrån som sitter vid rutan,måste ju fan gå med lite jävlar anamma.

Yup, I mean, but leave the hole open so that it comes in fresh air, ii worst, I try to get the board back, will of course the screws from underneath which sits at the box, must surely go to hell a little hell.

Just a quick translation....  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bobfist

Quote from: Petri. on March 19, 2011, 03:07:50 AM
Japp det jag menar men lämna hålet öppet så att det kommer in friskluft,i i värsta fall får jag försöka få brädan  bakåt,kommer ju åt skruvarna underifrån som sitter vid rutan,måste ju fan gå med lite jävlar anamma.

Ok, ja lossa instrunment panelen underifrån kanske kan vara lite stökigt, men visst kan det går :)
www.bobfist.com
Muscle Car Restorations & Reproduction
Sweden