News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HEMI in the Yard, Two 6-bbl Road Runners in the bush, and a few R/T's too

Started by TheAutoArchaeologist, February 28, 2011, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAutoArchaeologist

I accidentally found some big block mopars.  Another 70 Charger R/T... that makes 3 Charger R/T's in barns on one road.

www.carsinbarns.blogspot.com

Enjoy

Ryan

69bronzeT5

Great pictures Ryan!!!! I knew they looked firmiliar though....looks like someone else knows about that lot too ;)

http://www.carsinbarns.com/new91.html
http://www.carsinbarns.com/new89.html
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TheAutoArchaeologist

Yeah, I know the kid that took those pictures, they were taken without permission.  I actually walked through the place with the owner of the cars.

vancamp

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Devil on February 28, 2011, 11:50:35 PM
I accidentally found some big block mopars.  Another 70 Charger R/T... that makes 3 Charger R/T's in barns

...then...

Quote from: Devil on March 01, 2011, 09:47:27 AM
Yeah, I know the kid that took those pictures, they were taken without permission.  I actually walked through the place with the owner of the cars.

...so, what it it?? :crazy: Post it slow now, so I don't accidentally miss something... ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

pipeliner

I wish you would of took a good pic of that gold chevy.I couldnt tell but looked like a 67 Impala .It looked liked one of the best cars he had.

TheAutoArchaeologist

The blue R/T from long ago, the 69 R/T and all these cars are on a single road that goes across Illinois.  Pretty funny.

The kid that took the pictures on Cars in Barns took them without permission. 

Yes, a few things are for sale. 

Here's the Chevy.

More pictures can be seen here.

www.flickr.com/hemipwr70

NGC414

Any info available on what cars he is selling and what hes looking to get?

mikesbbody

And that makes you the Man does it Ryan? get a Life  :pity:

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: mikesbbody on March 02, 2011, 05:21:17 PM
Yeah, I know the kid that took those pictures, they were taken without permission.  I actually walked through the place with the owner of the cars.

And that makes you the Man does it Ryan? get a Life  :pity:

Eh, nevermind.  It isn't worth arguing with someone that obviously not worth the fight.  I pity you, I really do.

Brock Samson

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 02, 2011, 05:35:47 PM
this sure rings a bell,... in befoe da lock..  :D

Nah, he isn't worth arguing with.  It would just make me look like that much more poor of a person.  That's why I deleted my original post.

greenpigs

Did I miss what he is going to do with them? I see some cars are for sale but I am not in the market & just wondered if he plans on using that money to start fixing up one of the V code RR?
   Asking if you can look & take pictures is just being polite & something others never had instilled in them I guess.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

mikesbbody

Ryan, did you get "permission" to use "evil monkey" in your avatar? What about the "chargers in the wild" thread do you think every pic was taken with "permission"? Your like a broken record...i dont pity you the pics are nice to look at i just wish you didn't take everything so seriously.

pipeliner

Thanks for the pics of the Chevy.It looks almost just like the first car I helped dad restore.A gold 1967 Impala SS,brings back alot of memories and its what got me started in to these ol junkers.

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: mikesbbody on March 02, 2011, 08:08:57 PM
Ryan, did you get "permission" to use "evil monkey" in your avatar? What about the "chargers in the wild" thread do you think every pic was taken with "permission"? Your like a broken record...i dont pity you the pics are nice to look at i just wish you didn't take everything so seriously.

I just pity you, since you are the only one making something out of nothing.  And no one cares what you think.

I'm going to talk to him in the next few weeks and work that out what exactly he is planning for the cars.  I'm pretty sure he wants to liquidate most if not all of his mopars.  He doesn't own the others.

mikesbbody

Ya hear that everyone? I have ryans "pitty" praise the lord! I am saved!

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: mikesbbody on March 02, 2011, 11:50:33 PM
Ya hear that everyone? I have ryans "pitty" praise the lord! I am saved!

The way you're acting, I'm sure you have the pity of more then just me.

nvrbdn

i got a pair of quarters in the garage that would go right on that 70 charger.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikesbbody

Quote from: Devil on March 03, 2011, 12:02:58 AM
Ya hear that everyone? I have Ryan's "potty" praise the lord! I am saved!

No, just seems to be you Ryan! you and your "Holier than thou" attitude has done what I thought was never possible, you have turned me off (bored me) of the whole "Cars in Barns" thing the only thing bigger than your ego, is the chip on your shoulder in Regards to Cody or anyone else who doesn't abide by "Ryans Rules" I have no pitty for you but I do think you are Petty and you never answered my Questions regarding "permission" to use the "Evil Monkey" from Family Guy, or for that matter the "Huskies" Mascot logo no, I just got more "Pity"  :lol: (double standard huh Ryan?) you said "nobody cares what I think" last time I checked my "3rd Gen Guys post your pics" Thread was doing very well and I do give advice whenever I can I'm no Ron or JK but I do my best And have had some thanks for my advice (when was the last time you gave helpful advice?) with you it's the same thing over and over more Rusty Mopars and their owners who refuse to sell. Anyway Ryan Please, no more PITY!  :lol: I won't be coming back here so if you still have anything to say PM me. (seriously though don't PM me)  :lol: btw, you put a big  :icon_smile_big: on my face so I Thank you for that!  :cheers:  :lol:

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: mikesbbody on March 03, 2011, 07:36:51 PM
Quote from: Devil on March 03, 2011, 12:02:58 AM
Ya hear that everyone? I have Ryan's "potty" praise the lord! I am saved!

No, just seems to be you Ryan! you and your "Holier than thou" attitude has done what I thought was never possible, you have turned me off (bored me) of the whole "Cars in Barns" thing the only thing bigger than your ego, is the chip on your shoulder in Regards to Cody or anyone else who doesn't abide by "Ryan's Rules".

I have no pity for you but I do think you are petty and you never answered my Questions regarding "permission" to use the "Evil Monkey" from Family Guy, or for that matter the "Huskies" Mascot logo.  No? I just got more "Pity"  :lol: (double standard huh Ryan?).

You said "nobody cares what I think" last time I checked my "3rd Gen Guys post your pics" Thread was doing very well and I do give advice whenever I can I'm no Ron or JK but I do my best And have had some thanks for my advice (when was the last time you gave helpful advice?) with you it's the same thing over and over more Rusty Mopars and their owners who refuse to sell.

Anyway Ryan Please, no more PITY!  :lol: I won't be coming back here so if you still have anything to say PM me. (seriously though don't PM me)  :lol: btw, you put a big  :icon_smile_big: on my face so I Thank you for that!  :cheers:  :lol:

Mike, I broke up your one long run-on paragraph so it is easier to read and make sense of.  It is very difficult to read your rant when it is all squished together.

I'm glad I could put a smile on your face.  Though I could really care less about your questions or how you feel, I'm not Dr. Phil.  Your post just makes you look like a lunatic.  I am all out of pity for you.  You just come across as a sad and angry man.

tsmithae

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 03, 2011, 12:09:33 AM
i got a pair of quarters in the garage that would go right on that 70 charger.

Just curious, those quarters.... Full, patch, etc? Details please!
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0