News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Indiana tornados doing damage to Chargers??

Started by MNMopar, February 28, 2011, 10:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MNMopar

Just saw the news tonight here in MN, and they showed air footage of Tornado damage in Indiana. There was a pole barn blown apart and what looked like two 2nd Gen Chargers.. Anyone else see this?

68blue

Saw the footage and it didn't run long enough to get a clear look. I will be back in that neighborhood this week to check on my paint work so I'll drive around and see.

65post

Saw it to.Not sure if they were chargers of coronets.Both had rump stripes.
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.

TruckDriver

I actually saw that too on the local news. I didnt notice those cars, I did see what was a nice '69/'70 Chevy pickup on top of a bunch of crap.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MNMopar

Yes I think one was red and one was green,could have been Coronets....

terrible one

Okay yeah just making sure I found the right video. This is what I found, these the cars you guys saw?:

paironines

I seen that on the news too and they looked liked Darts from the helicopter. Not sure what the red car with dog house off is? Probably a Dart.

Vainglory, Esq.

The green one looks kinda like a Dart.  Not sure about the red one.

six-tee-nine

to me, the green one looks more like the '66 coronet body style but i could be way wrong too.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

dodgeboy67

i believe they are coronets if they are the cars i think they are....i will have to go look

MNMopar

That's the video, don't look like Chargers from that angle. Whew!

oldcarnut

How did you capture that pic?  I tried to copy it but couldn't figure it out how on the frame?

terrible one

Quote from: oldcarnut on March 03, 2011, 02:06:12 AM
How did you capture that pic?  I tried to copy it but couldn't figure it out how on the frame?

What I do is when the part I want to capture is on screen I hit the "Print Screen" button on my computer. Up top by the F keys, abbreviated PRTSC on mine. Anyways just hit that, which basically just takes a screen shot. Then I go into Paint and just hit "paste," then also using paint crop out the picture since it takes a shot of the whole screen.

aussiemuscle

yes prntscr is print screen. that takes a capture of your entire desktop. if you HOLD ALT then hit prntscr (ALT+PRNTSCR) it will only capture the active window (handy for error messages and the like).