News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charlie Sheen on GMA

Started by Richard Cranium, February 28, 2011, 04:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

If he sounds like a drug addict and acts like a drug addict, do you think he's a drug addict?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM
I am Dr. Remulac

Brock Samson

twodko

Naw, he's just curiously expressive.  :smilielol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

RECHRGD

Too much easy money all his life...Doesn't live in the real world even without the drugs.....Worthless human being IMHO.
13.53 @ 105.32

Brock Samson

Don't all these over paid media stars go down the same road?.. thirty years ago it was Brando..  :shruggy:

bakerhillpins

I don't think they all go down that road.. There are several that seem to be able to keep themselves clean and live a "normal" life.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

bull

Sheen is an arrogant little piss ant. Thinks he's some sort of all-knowing demigod when he's actually a useless punk who's had everything handed to him for far too long. But it seems now that he's finally played his last hand. I doubt he'll find much work in the future until he takes the attitude down several notches. Assuming he doesn't die first.

Brock Samson

Quote from: bakerhillpins on February 28, 2011, 05:46:45 PM
I don't think they all go down that road.. There are several that seem to be able to keep themselves clean and live a "normal" life.

Well sure, I did but...  :D

jb666

The next stop for Charlie is gonna be Dr Drew's house....

I actually LIKE Charlie.. I think he's pure genius on 2 1/2 Men... But the way he's acting now? He's gone...

greenpigs

QuoteAssuming he doesn't die first.

Hate to say it but that would not suprise me one bit.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

jb666

Quote from: greenpigs on February 28, 2011, 06:15:37 PM
QuoteAssuming he doesn't die first.

Hate to say it but that would not suprise me one bit.

I thought of that when watching this morning's interview.. He's passed Artie Lang in my book....

bull

The current President, Veep and Secretary of the Burnout Club:

NYCMille

Sheen needs to be taken out back and worked over Brooklyn style... everyone today is all about coddling, caressing and fixing these scumbags when in the end sometimes all it takes is a good old fashion ass kicking. 

Old Moparz

Quote from: bull on February 28, 2011, 05:49:44 PM
Sheen is an arrogant little piss ant. Thinks he's some sort of all-knowing demigod when he's actually a useless punk who's had everything handed to him for far too long. But it seems now that he's finally played his last hand. I doubt he'll find much work in the future until he takes the attitude down several notches. Assuming he doesn't die first.

He'll get work, he'll sign on to do some quality sequels of Major League & maybe end up doing as many of them as there were Rocky & Police Academy flicks.  :lol:

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

I didn't click on the link above to see if it was the same interview I listened to but I'm sure it is. It was funny how he minimized addiction and basically told every other human on the planet that deals with them that they are just weak minded mortals. He said he cured his addictions in a day with his mind powers, or some such BS. The guy is a poster child for narcissism.

jb666

Rumors are floating around today about John Stamos possibly "filling in" for Charlie's part on 2.5 men.. We'll see about that one!  :lol:

bull

Quote from: Old Moparz on March 01, 2011, 08:13:31 AM
Quote from: bull on February 28, 2011, 05:49:44 PM
He'll get work, he'll sign on to do some quality sequels of Major League & maybe end up doing as many of them as there were Rocky & Police Academy flicks.  :lol:

There's already a Major League sequel un the works but Sheen might scuttle that deal too the way he's going. But seriously, other than Two and a Half Men and maybe Platoon he really hasn't done anything most people would consider noteworthy. And for the record, I don't see him doing much acting on this current show. He's basically just acting like Charlie Sheen, sort of a reprisal of the Ferris Bueller's Day Off police station gig, and everything he says and does is scripted. Yet he sees himself as some sort of genius.

Remember Friends? Remember how they were all getting like $1 million per episode and it was the hottest thing on TV? When's the last time you've seen any of them do much of anything? Aniston is the only one of the bunch who's really done anything consistently and even then it hasn't amounted to much. Remember Seinfeld? They too were all making gobs of cash for doing that show too but what are they doing now? First there was an arrogant tirade by Seinfed himself on Larry King followed by a couple of failed spinoff attempts and that's all they've got to show for that effort. It seems to me that many of these people climbed to the top on the backs of writers and producers and then started taking aim at the peons below only to shoot their own feet. Except in this case Sheen is acting like a major dick on top of it all so he might have just boarded the fast track to obscurity rather than the slow, scenic route.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on March 01, 2011, 06:36:30 PM
The guy is a poster child for narcissism.
You're not just-a-kiddin' there.
Not to mention a completely empty soul...nothing there, nada. It's sad, really. Reading up on some of his life's latest highlights tonight (no HIGH pun intended), he also seems to be a black hole for every female he comes in contact with.
I'm glad I'm just me & not him.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Richard Cranium on February 28, 2011, 04:43:03 PM
If he sounds like a drug addict and acts like a drug addict, do you think he's a drug addict?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM

At the end of that video he took & passes a urine test.  He also took a blood test but the results weren't available yet.

Quote from: bull on March 01, 2011, 06:36:30 PM
He said he cured his addictions in a day with his mind powers, or some such BS. The guy is a poster child for narcissism.

A councilor in the hospital wanted me in AA & a few other programs.  When she frowned at me when I said I would overcome drinking the day I wheeled out of there I asked her if she had ever suffered a spinal cord injury & she looked at me funny.  I told her she apparently doesn't understand the will power of some people.

4cruzin

All the hype about Charlie Sheen . . . . WHO CARES!!  I have never seen his show and probably never will . . . .  :rotz:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bull

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 02, 2011, 05:17:29 PM
All the hype about Charlie Sheen . . . . WHO CARES!!  I have never seen his show and probably never will . . . .  :rotz:

The only people who care are those posting in this thread. :lol:

jb666

Quote from: bull on March 02, 2011, 06:34:28 PM
Quote from: 4cruzin on March 02, 2011, 05:17:29 PM

The only people who care are those posting in this thread. :lol:

His Goddess's care!!  :o

Vainglory, Esq.

Oh come on people.  I'm not the only one who finds this hilarious, I know it.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/02/charlie-sheen-meme/

Vainglory, Esq.