News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rhode Island legalizes...

Started by golden73, January 03, 2006, 04:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden73

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

RD

Quote from: golden73 on January 03, 2006, 04:24:58 PM
Medicinal marijuana..   :stirthepot:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060103/ap_on_he_me/medical_marijuana

goldie, you crack me up... HERE WE GO AGAIN... I am only a bystander on this one.  watching from the bleachers and eating  :popcrn:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Lowprofile

:D :icon_smile_dead: :D  Party on Garth.....

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Big Lebowski

Wow, I could make that last a week maybe two. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

bull

Oregon already legalized it and banned it again. RI is late to the party.

golden73

Has anyone heard of the feds prosecuting anyone in the 11 states its medically legalized for?

Brock Samson

calif. for one... the Feds out weigh local law...

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerBill

Yep, feds won't stand for it...many Californian dip$h!t burnouts have been arrested. I agree that there are people who legitimately need weed to help with pain, glaucoma, etc..., but as usual the criminals blow it for everyone.
Life is a highway...

Johnny SixPack

Yep, it's those "dip$h!t burnouts".

Always f'n it up for the regular folk.

Didn't the 'Govenator' use to smoke the pot?

Hmmmmm, well... he did make that awful, "Hercules in New York", movie.

What a piece of mindless drivel that was.

I bet he was stoned when he made it.

That explains it all.

D@mn "dip$h!t burnouts"!

They're almost as bad as those self-righteous do-gooder types who think they know best.   ;) :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: formula_440 on January 04, 2006, 12:15:02 AM
Yep, it's those "dip$h!t burnouts".

Always f'n it up for the regular folk.

Didn't the 'Govenator' use to smoke the pot?

Hmmmmm, well... he did make that awful, "Hercules in New York", movie.

What a piece of mindless drivel that was.

I bet he was stoned when he made it.

That explains it all.

D@mn "dip$h!t burnouts"!

They're almost as bad as those self-righteous do-gooder types who think they know best.   ;) :D

YEEEEHAWWWW Mama!   Gitcher gun, we fittin' ta have us a flame war!!!!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Ponch ®

Quote from: ChargerBill on January 04, 2006, 12:00:53 AM
Yep, feds won't stand for it...many Californian dip$h!t burnouts have been arrested. I agree that there are people who legitimately need weed to help with pain, glaucoma, etc..., but as usual the criminals blow it for everyone.

Bill's assessment is somewhat harsh, but he does make a point. For every person who has a legitimate need for it, there are a dozen opportunists.

Having said that, the real argument is whether or not it should be legal for everyone. But we've had that discussion before without getting anywhere.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TK73

Quote from: Ponch on January 05, 2006, 12:45:04 AM
Having said that, the real argument is whether or not it should be legal for everyone. But we've had that discussion before without getting anywhere.

Encore. 

Legalize the sh!t.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

bull

Quote from: Ponch on January 05, 2006, 12:45:04 AM
Quote from: ChargerBill on January 04, 2006, 12:00:53 AM

Bill's assessment is somewhat harsh, but he does make a point. For every person who has a legitimate need for it, there are a dozen opportunists.

As if our discussions here have any bearing on real life. ;)