News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charcoal upper door pads? - HELP!!!

Started by BananaDan, February 24, 2011, 07:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I spoke to Dante's today and while he's a Legendary distributor he doesn't carry their upper door pads, he carries the BEA/PGC ones with the medallion.  He said it's because the BEA/PGC ones are far superior – although they come in black only, not charcoal.  They are also cheaper.

Big deal to go Black and not Charcoal?  My car is coded for Charcoal and I'll be getting Legendary's seat covers and lower door panels in Charcoal.  Price isn't necessarily my top concern over doing it right and not regretting it a bad/cheap decision.

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

vancamp

why not just order them direct from legendary. :shruggy:

BananaDan

Quote from: vancamp on February 26, 2011, 10:04:10 PM
why not just order them direct from legendary. :shruggy:

That's what I'm going to do, I was just concerned about what Dante's told me, but we'll see what they look like when they arrive.  I was also curious if anyone out there knew, on a Charcoal interior car, if they were actually Charcoal or Black?

Dan
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein