News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bee sign, Road Runner sign,...Charger R/T and Charger is next.

Started by LeesRT, May 11, 2010, 07:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Just E-mail me pics of your car in the stance/angles you want shown.  Tell me what emblems or logos you want with the car as text for the sign.  I will then develop it on screen, do a rendering on screen, send it to you to get your approval or you can tell me what changes to make, and then once I get your final approval, I will machine it.  The company I work for is called Westgate Hardwoods in Chico and Durham California, but all the sign stuff goes to me anyway, so you can just work with me by E-mail if you want.  As for payments, we do have a Pay Pal account set-up or we except checks as well.  I can give you all the details once we get things rolling.

WV69RT

Have you done any chargers in orange? Just wondering how that would look... I like how the Roadrunner sign looks with yellow and orange.

LeesRT

The only colors that I have done so far are dark green, black, silver (this next week), white( in two weeks).  I'm toying with doing a red one soon on a Nomad.  Not many have asked for colors yet.  The more we add in color, I know the price will go up and I'll have to quote those differently.  There's a lot more work for doing multiple colors.