News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler 426-440 "RB" Ready To Run FireCore Distributor

Started by oldcarnut, February 21, 2011, 01:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

I've read several posts about the praises of the Firecore 50 wire sets but didn't see anything on this distributor.  Anyone use it or is it worth the extra bucks say over a MP conversion set.  I kinda like the built in cd module aspect with no outside box.  Couldn't find anyone else selling them other than at the link or with a package deal of wires and distributor.
https://www.customwiresets.com/product.php?productid=16276&cat=308&page=1

FLG

My whole ignition system minus the box is firecore, though the engine hasnt been run yet  ;D

Talk to Firefighter Ron, he'll give ya the skinny and hook ya up  :2thumbs:

b5blue

I'm recommending Don at FBO set up a dizzy for your exact build, he really helped my 440 six pack's performance and mileage. www.4secondsflat.com   Got my wires from Ron too! 

oldcarnut

firefighter3931

The Firecore RTR is a nice unit and Rick has sold lots of them....customer feedback has been very positive to date. The built in ECU is a nice feature along with the tunable mechanical advance....very easy to dial in yourself if you have a vacuum guage and timing light.  :yesnod:

I can get both the wires and distributor for you as a FireCore dealer  :wave:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs