News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. SKIP68

Started by skip68, February 20, 2011, 08:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

On a cool winter morning in 197?, Mrs. skip68 was born in a van down by the river.  Her parents thought they had the most beautiful boy and named her Kevin.  After a few days, they noticed that Kevin was a girl and that a old little smokey from the floor of the van got stuck on her. They thought that was funny. They then named her Lisa Anita Maria.  For the first five years, life was good for Lisa. She had fun playing with the dead fish and junk from the river. One day, she was at the edge of the river and fell in. She did know how to swim but only in a circle because one leg was six inches shorter than the other. You see, even though her parents loved each other with a passion, they were brother and sister.  We all know that can really mess up DNA.  Anyway, as she swam she got swept far down the river until she came to a fishing boat. The crew saw her and pulled her out of the cold muddy water. She was so cold. They asked her name but all she could do was shake. The crew took her to shore and next thing you know she took off.      Lisa ran for six days and seven nights trying to find her way back home.....She never did.         More to come later.           
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:       happy birthday lisa  you are a saint being able to put up with that one   :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FlatbackFanatic

Happy Birthday!!! Hope its a good one!!! :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

elacruze

Rut-Roh.  :slap:

Happy Birthday, send money.

1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

CB

congrats Lisa! Hope you enjoy the big cake Chuck has made for you :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

Happy Birthday Lisa.  I love the same as when you were 22.  Even though you don't look 22 any more, but that's because you got old.  It's part of life and someday I will get old too. Look at it this way....when you turn 50, you'll remember how you looked when you were 40.  I know that's what I'll be thinking.   What I mean to say is you're not alone, I'm in this with you.  I'm watching you get old too.....and....well.... I love you.           Man, I should write Hallmark cards.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on February 20, 2011, 09:54:59 AM
Happy Birthday Lisa.  I love the same as when you were 22.  Even though you don't look 22 any more, but that's because you got old.  It's part of life and someday I will get old too. Look at it this way....when you turn 50, you'll remember how you looked when you were 40.  I know that's what I'll be thinking.   What I mean to say is you're not alone, I'm in this with you.  I'm watching you get old too.....and....well.... I love you.           Man, I should write Hallmark cards.

Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!

Happy B-Day Mrs Skip!! You should trade Chuck in for two 20 year olds!!

71ChallengeHer

Lisa, I love you girlfriend. Have a great birthday, even though you have to spend it with Chuck.  ::)  Well, try to have a great day any hoo.  :cheers: :cheers:

skip68

I might be messing this up but I'm trying hard to wish you a happy b-day.    I don't want you to worry about how you looked in your 20's.   That was a long long time ago. Look at my car, it's older than you and it still looks good.  I did have to paint it and do other things but it's........I think I'll stop now. I'll get it right later. 

skip68

Thanks my friends for the lovely birthday wishes!!! I got snow this morning as a present! Yeah! Rare thing in the desert! Thanks, Mrs.skip68.                                                                WADE: potato! Shhhh!.                                              CHUCK; keep diggin your grave!. Lol!.                        Mrs.skip68

400/6/PAC

nvrbdn

happy b-day lisa. all the best to you :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

Hap, Hap, Happy B-Day Mrs.Skip68!.............but this isn't a post.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dans 68

Happy Birthday, Lisa.  :cheers:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

MoparManJim

Lisa, Happy birthday!  :cheers: 

Chuck, I think you have flip your cord man  :lol: , or Lisa done slam you right in the head as you sure as heck take the cake  :smilielol:

General_01

Happy Birthday Lisa!

I was going to get you a birthday present, but I couldn't find anyone who would put up with Chuck for a week so you could get a break. :icon_smile_big:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mikesbbody

Happy Birthday  :cheers: I hope your other Half gets you something nice  :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Happy birthday Lisa! Enjoy your day!

-Cody (your DC.com surogate son ;))
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

skip68

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for the bday greetings! Today was mellow. I ate too much! My dad and step-monster took me out to lunch so I could have my favorite sandwich; "THE MONTE CRISTO!" (haven't had one in many years!) hard to find sandwich but oh so yummy! The restaurant gave me a huge chocolate cupcake with whipped cream and raspberry syrup! Seriously, ...yummy! Came home to a red velvet cake, then my neighbors came over with a home baked chocolate cake! Wow! Too much sugar in the house! But all is good! Skippy told me he is giving me my present after the kids go to sleep! I hope it has alot of horsepower! Lol! Mrs.skip68

Dans 68

Quote from: skip68 on February 21, 2011, 01:38:38 AM
...Skippy told me he is giving me my present after the kids go to sleep! I hope it has a lot of horsepower! Lol! Mrs.skip68

Probably an inline 4....   ;)   Glad to hear you had enough sweets.  :cheers:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

Lisa, just a hint....
you should try to find and buy the jenny lee bikinis, chuck 'll take you more often for a ride  :D :lol:

PS sorry for my sick early morning joke :angel:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

mrsskip68

Huh, ..........I see how you guys are!  :rotz: :'( :'( No cookies at MATS for you guys this year!  :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

A383Wing

Are we all getting invited to Skippy's funeral?

Bryan  (just askin' because he owes me a milkshake)

oh...Happy Birfday, Lisa

mrsskip68

Quote from: A383Wing on February 21, 2012, 12:42:35 AM

oh...Happy Birfday, Lisa

Im a little concerned about the milkshake thing, but to each there own.   :shruggy: :eek2: :eek2: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: And thanks!

Dans 68

Sorry...Happy Birthday, Lisa!!!!  :2thumbs:

Dan

BB1

Delete my profile

Ghoste

Happy Birthday Lisa, and on behalf of anyone with a sister or a mother or basically just on behalf of women everywhere let me also say thank you for taking that bullet on the whole Skip thing.  :icon_smile_big:

Drache

Happy Birthday! Hope you keep sticking around!  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

moparstuart

happy b day ,  sorry you have to deal with skippy i
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Drache

Quote from: moparstuart on February 21, 2012, 10:46:58 AM
  happy b day ,  sorry you have to deal with skippy i

Aww I lost my coffee....  :brickwall:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

nvrbdn

happy birthday a day late. hope the cake was your favorite flavor and the day took its time to celebrate the one that gives meaning to chucks life. :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

Hey hey hey girl! Happy 25th birthday..........again! You rock Mrs. Skip.  :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

A383Wing

Quote from: mrsskip68 on February 21, 2012, 12:59:06 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on February 21, 2012, 12:42:35 AM

oh...Happy Birfday, Lisa

Im a little concerned about the milkshake thing, but to each there own.   :shruggy: :eek2: :eek2: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: And thanks!

I sent Skippy an "emissions magnet decal" last year...he asked how much he owed me...I told him he owes me a chocolate milkshake if we ever get down that way for something.

Bryan