News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster Finished

Started by 6pkrunner, January 03, 2006, 07:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

6pkrunner

Here it is at last. I am sorry for the starts and stops and the delay over the Christmas vacation, but we all need downtime. Anyway here is the finished product.

It is available in the following sizes

Size               bond       laminated

24 x 31.7         $10          $14
28 x 37            $12          $16
32 x 42.25       $14          $20
36 x 47.5         $18          $26

$1 from each of the bond versions and $2 from each of the laminated versions, goes to Troy and the board for "technical assistance services". ;D
Please specify the number and sizes you want in your letter. Sometimes combinations can work out to have the same value and may not be what you wanted.

Courier starts at $17. It is more than recommended. I have only had one screw up with courier in 4 years as opposed to too many to count with regular postal services. For the $17 starting cost I can ship up to 4 posters at the same price. So it is really advantageous for guys to combine shipping lots. Even past 4 posters the added cost isn't that horrific compared to $17 for each one sent separately.   Also courier cannot deliver to PO boxes. So use a different address, or it will have to go regular post and will be untraceable.

So I don't get caught short or with a lot that were ordered and never paid for, I am going to make these as the orders arrive. However, I will make them the day each person's letter arrives so there is no delay. 24 hour turnaround  hopefully. Weekends not included. ;D

BLACKWOLF

WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS? AND IS IT THE PRICE PLUS, $17.00 ?
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

hemi68charger

Hey Mike,, You have a PayPal account or do you prefer Checks, Money orders?...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ChargerRob

Mike, How do I pay to get one of the posters?

Thanks,
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

6pkrunner

Sorry - the only thing I can handle is the pinkish purple postal money orders. Not the green ones. I cannot do paypal.
And yes, unfortunately the courier cost is $17 on top of the cost for the poster(s). That is the starting point for their services. They can get them to you in 3-5 business days.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 6pkrunner on January 03, 2006, 09:38:06 AM
Sorry - the only thing I can handle is the pinkish purple postal money orders. Not the green ones. I cannot do paypal.
And yes, unfortunately the courier cost is $17 on top of the cost for the poster(s). That is the starting point for their services. They can get them to you in 3-5 business days.

What are the pinkish purple ones? International?

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ChargerRob

Will you accept a personal check?

P.S.   Anybody near Azusa, California. (30 miles east of Los Angeles) wants to do a group buy to save on the shipping let me know.
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Blown70

Quote from: hemi68charger on January 03, 2006, 09:52:51 AM
Quote from: 6pkrunner on January 03, 2006, 09:38:06 AM

What are the pinkish purple ones? International?

Troy

Ummm Yes 6pkrunner,  Could we get better instructions on ordering?  SHOULD WE PM you or email?

And yes, pinkish purple?  Not sure what you mean.

Thanks

Tom

Troy

Just FYI - you can get International Money Orders at the Post Office cheaper than anywhere else. I tried to get them at the bank last time and they wanted like $7 just for the money order. (Those are the pink/purple ones he's talking about.)

I can probably help with the payments and shipping IF there's enough interest. I have PayPal but I get charged a fee when anyone sends me money. It's cheaper than buying a bunch of money orders though. I think I got 4 posters the last time for other members and it was pretty painless. Costs me about $3-4 to reship them once they are here.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

6pkrunner

Sorry for the confusion. The Post Office offers two types of MOs. The green ones are for domestic use only. The purple/pinisk ones are international. I should have said that up front, but from earlier experiences saying purple ones was  more successful terminology. Sorry.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemigeno

Allen, if you and Ken want to go in together, I'll add to that order...

Smoke20

Kewl.

If anyone in the NY/NJ metro area wants to go in together to save shipping let me know.
Kevin
It's MoPar or No Car!  :drive:

'69 Dodge Charger - Black primer
01 Dodge Intrepid R/T 3.5L Magnum V6 36K
05 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Inferno Red, Loaded

moparguy01

from receiving prvious posters from 6pk here via the postal service, trust me, the courier is worth it to not deal with the Postal vortex of doom....

NHCharger

We need an address as to where to mail the MO.
This thread should be a sticky.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

Quote from: NHCharger on January 03, 2006, 01:53:48 PM
We need an address as to where to mail the MO.
This thread should be a sticky.
I would assume Mike (6Pk) would rather not have his actual address posted here for the world to see...but I bet that he'd be more than willing to reply to any PM's or e-mail's (found in his profile) sent his way. ;D

Oh & Mike, I lost your address when the old board folded...so I'm sending a PM! :icon_smile_tongue:

*EDIT* Oh & going from some previous poster orders (hope Mike doesn't mine me speaking for him on this), the more info you can send with your Money Order, the better! Some guys just send the money with no other info...and he admitted that his crystal ball DOES NOT WORK!

So, info needed would go something like this;
Name (yep, who are you?)
Shipping address (no P.O. boxes)
A note saying which size you want (and whether it's laminated or not)
Money order
Stamp on the envelope! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

41husk

My money is in the mail, just waiting to put my posters on the wall :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Nacho-RT74

:scope:  :shruggy: I don't see mine   :'(   :cryin:

and it was on last one was made with old pic from the old members ride

just in case there is time to include:

Or any other one from this thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

THE COLONEL

Let me know your addy, and money will be on its way to ya! ;)  Great looking poster!!! :o
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

jgbailey57

anybody in the kansas city area that wants to combine shipping?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

TK73

Anybody around North SEATTLE want to get a group buy?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Nacho-RT74

Does somebody want MY CHARGER on the poster ? :P LOL
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

Blown70

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 04, 2006, 12:09:36 PM
Does somebody want MY CHARGER on the poster ? :P LOL

Nacho,  Not trying to offend. but there was a thread here for months about the poster.  I think you should have paid attention to that?  Would be nice to have yours on there.  So do not think I am saying it should not be but I guess the thead was a long time running.

Tom

BigBlockSam

very cool i'm in . i'll pm you for the address. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Nacho-RT74

Damn, I missed out that thread  :rotz: :ahum: :slap: