News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Board Poster Finished

Started by 6pkrunner, January 03, 2006, 07:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

GOT MINE, MGBRINGO, MOPARGUY01,  ON MONDAY :2thumbs:

runningman

Can I still get one of these??  Anyone in Mich getting any?? 

Troy

Quote from: runningman on January 24, 2006, 12:47:52 PM
I'm still waiting to send in an an order for several people so if you want to join up on that let me know.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Troy on January 24, 2006, 03:13:57 PM
I'm still waiting to send in an an order for several people so if you want to join up on that let me know.

Troy

I need two.  one for me and one for General_01.  32x42.25 laminated please.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Sign me up. Strat, another California guy here, so let me know if you are handling distribution, and if I should send you a check with my order. By the way, the poster looks great!

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

MGBRingo

Got mine today.  Very nice job 6pk.   Thanks Blown70, Tom, for the group buy.

4cruzin

Sweet looking poster!!  Nice job!!      
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

runningman

Quote from: Troy on January 24, 2006, 03:13:57 PM

Troy

Yeah I would like the larger size, also laminated.  Let me know where to send payment or if you are taking paypal.  Thanks  Troy.   Matt

Dans 68

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 27, 2006, 12:30:57 PM
Common you lazy Californians! we only got four guys asking, and i know there's about 50 of us in the state...
                                                                                  :icon_smile_wink:

BTW: what size? because there is a choice ya' know?..

This "lazy" :o Californian wants the BIGGEST :icon_smile_big: size, and laminated, please. Quantity 1.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

NHCharger

Mike, got my posters, they look great.
Thanks
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

quapman

I obviously missed out on getting my car on there, too. When I see threads with "poster" in them, I usually assume it is someone asking or explaining how to "post" a topic on the board. D'oh! Please let me know when/if there will be a new on and I'd be glad to pony up the greenbacks...oops...pinkbacks.

Steve

PM me or quapman@aol.com is usually the best way to get my attention.

Thanks!

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

hydroforce

Quote from: derailed on January 06, 2006, 12:21:41 PM
Quote from: Mass_Mopar on January 05, 2006, 10:01:56 PM
:bump:

Any MA/NH/CT/upstate NY wanna combine shipping?  
Im near Albany and plan on ordering one, let me know if you want to do something
I'm in CT and am going to order......am I to late for the group buy?

'68 CHARGER -'05 RUMBLE BEE 4X4 -'05 RAM 2500 Deisel  -'94 GMC VAN 4X4
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2191750/1 -'68 CHARGER
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2190250 '05 RUMBLE BEE

ChgrSteve67

Got mine today and they look great!

BigBlockSam

cool, i put the check in the mail last week. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

PocketThunder

Troy, do you need some [glow=green2,300]green[/glow] yet?

Paul
in St. Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

THE COLONEL

Hey Mike, I got the board poster and the others, they all look great. :drool5: :drool5:  Thanks for all your help.  :bow: ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Brock Samson

Quote from: moparguy01 on January 03, 2006, 01:51:07 PM
from receiving prvious posters from 6pk here via the postal service, trust me, the courier is worth it to not deal with...

" the Postal vortex of doom.... "

Good one Russ...  ;D

Cali orders going out today...
the ordering window is closed!

BigBlockSam

received the poster today, looks great. thanks again. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Chuck_Norris(TM) on January 20, 2006, 04:41:34 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on January 04, 2006, 12:56:31 PM
Damn, I missed out that thread  :rotz: :ahum: :slap:

Dont feel to bad nacho.. I missed it too :(

Me too.    :'(     Cool poster.   I like that cars of many different conditions are on it, not just mint ones, cool. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

DarkAngel0816

Heh...My car made it up there and I had no clue about the poster until today...shows you all how bad I am about coming here at times. 
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Brock Samson

just got 6 total...

EXCELLENT ! ! !   :icon_smile_big:

I'll be sending them out to Rob, Bill and Dan...  :yesnod:

I also got myself the largest size Of Landy's '69 lifting the fronts of his S.S.  ^-^  and   The K&K 71 DAYTONA at Daytona head on...   :-*

SWEET!

THANKS 6pak!  :icon_smile_approve:

6pkrunner

Hummm - that seemed like a bit longer than the 3-5 business day claim. However, it seems like more regularly these days the boxes and tubes are getting opened and inspected at the border. In one case I tried to slip and extra 2 posters through and randomly 2 were removed to make the claimed number, and others showed signs of being opened. I wonder if there are new security measures or its quota time of year?
Where you gonna hang those monsters at Strat? Living room? ;D

Brock Samson

Well, First i was gonna put em in the bathroom put now i've decided to just carry em in my wallet...  :yesnod:

ChargerRob

I just got my poster today and all I can say is AWESOME.

Thanks 6pkrunner and Stratocharger.

P.S.: Strat I sent you a PM
Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar