News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pic of 71 charger trunk.

Started by 253862656971, January 05, 2006, 11:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I did a search and found Cuda Ken's thread from a while back but I can't see the lug wrench.  I am pieceing mine back together and I don't know where the lug wrench is supposed to be.  A description would be fine too.  Thanks.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Nupe

It is supposed to be part #3464978 which I had written down as "handle".   Although I looked at the 3 or 4 I have and saw no #.     ???

'79 Lil'Red Express.

71charger_fan

Are you asking how it's supposed to stow in the trunk, which is my impression? Or do you want to know which lug wrench you're supposed to have? For my car I don't care how it's supposed to go in; I wedge it under the spare so it doesn't rattle and drive me nuts.

yeah 71 where is it located?  I can't for the life of me figure it out.  Someone should take my tools away.  :rotz:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.