News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee - Love 'em hate em,.. or indifferent?..

Started by Brock Samson, February 19, 2011, 10:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ok: cast your votes.

Live and Breath DOH!!!! YEE HAWW!!
Love the show that's why I'm here.
They're OK I guess, to each their own.
Like them somewhat but don't see the fuss.
Think the DOH is pretty dumb.

skip68

Hold the phone guys....  First of all Wade, I sold you the gas gauge for $35 not 50 and I paid for half shipping.  Second, Bob came to me and asked me if he could please send me the gauge because he needed the room in his garage.  I said no but he kept pushing til I said ok.  Third, Clanton, I think somebody didn't love you enough when you were little.  Why ? ??? Because skip68 said so.  Sorry Bock, I will try and keep my mouth shut as I know it's your thread.     
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Third, it's Camaro... And Here I thought it was us rednecks that couldn't spell.

clanton

Quote from: skip68 on February 19, 2011, 06:32:29 PM
Hold the phone guys....  First of all Wade, I sold you the gas gauge for $35 not 50 and I paid for half shipping.  Second, Bob came to me and asked me if he could please send me the gauge because he needed the room in his garage.  I said no but he kept pushing til I said ok.  Third, Clanton, I think somebody didn't love you enough when you were little.  Why ? ??? Because skip68 said so.  Sorry Bock, I will try and keep my mouth shut as I know it's your thread.     

Hey this is about gay bashing, not gas gauges........
Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

clanton

Quote from: jb666 on February 19, 2011, 06:33:58 PM
Third, it's Camaro... And Here I thought it was us rednecks that couldn't spell.

Well only proves I'm not a chevy, <------ouch lower case, guy.
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: clanton on February 19, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
Hold the phone guys....  First of all Wade, I sold you the gas gauge for $35 not 50 and I paid for half shipping.  Second, Bob came to me and asked me if he could please send me the gauge because he needed the room in his garage.  I said no but he kept pushing til I said ok.  Third, Clanton, I think somebody didn't love you enough when you were little.  Why ? ??? Because skip68 said so.  Sorry Bock, I will try and keep my mouth shut as I know it's your thread.      

Hey this is about gay bashing, not gas gauges....
:shruggy:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

RECHRGD

Hold the phone guys....  First of all Wade, I sold you the gas gauge for $35 not 50 and I paid for half shipping.  Second, Bob came to me and asked me if he could please send me the gauge because he needed the room in his garage.  I said no but he kept pushing til I said ok.  Third, Clanton, I think somebody didn't love you enough when you were little.  Why ? ??? Because skip68 said so.  Sorry Bock, I will try and keep my mouth shut as I know it's your thread.      

Uh....yea...I forgot about needing the extra garage space.....For my new GL!! :smilielol: :smilielol:
13.53 @ 105.32

Brock Samson

I see someone contacted the GLFC to pad the results...  :slap:

68coronetGLwannabe

"That's us in 10 years".

skip68

Jeff, you sir are not a redneck... You are Yankee trash.   Hahaha.   Uh oh, now the gay card has been pulled.  Now Dean is reeeeeally gonna get mad.  Jk Dean.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: G-man on February 19, 2011, 04:53:04 PM
.. putting aside the whole cry over "but they broke so many (pieces of metal put together to make a car which is only 'material' you did not own?)

Not sure this was directed at me, as I mentioned it was a shame to have trashed any Chargers making the show.  I didn't say they shouldn't have made the show.  But YES, you nor I will EVER own one of the many that were smashed into the ground and probably crushed afterwards.  Which, in turn, lowered the already low number of Chargers existing to be purchased/restored/admired.

clanton

Nothing like sturring up the pot with the GL owners  :cheers:
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

General_01

Thanks for outting me(us) Chuck. :flame: I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas. I guess that's only if your not involved. JERK!!  :nana:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

Hey Bob, I have room for a sending unit if you don't.   Hehehe.  Ok, back to jenny lee's now.   

General_01

Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on February 19, 2011, 06:47:19 PM
.. putting aside the whole cry over "but they broke so many (pieces of metal put together to make a car which is only 'material' you did not own?)

Not sure this was directed at me, as I mentioned it was a shame to have trashed any Chargers making the show.  I didn't say they shouldn't have made the show.  But YES, you nor I will EVER own one of the many that were smashed into the ground and probably crushed afterwards.  Which, in turn, lowered the already low number of Chargers existing to be purchased/restored/admired.

Make sure you track down all the drunk drivers and kids with too much horsepower to whine to about how few Chargers there are for others to own while your at it. Same old complaint. 300 cars out of 85,000. Grain of sand on the beach.
496 stroker
4-speed

BIGBLCK11

Quote from: General_01 on February 19, 2011, 06:52:33 PM
Quote from: BIGBLCK11 on February 19, 2011, 06:47:19 PM

Make sure you track down all the drunk drivers and kids with too much horsepower to whine to about how few Chargers there are for others to own while your at it. Same old complaint. 300 cars out of 85,000. Grain of sand on the beach.

I did NOT COMPLAIN, WHINE, CRY or otherwise!  What do drunk drivers and kids with too much hp, wrecking other cars have to do with the price of tea in China?   :shruggy:

Brock Samson

So sorry -  Just askin' but does anyone own a general Lee with the doors welded shut?...  :poke:

:stirthepot:

General_01

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 19, 2011, 06:58:28 PM
So sorry  Just askin' but does anyone own a general Lee with the door welded shut?...  :poke:

I can't even tell you how many times I was asked that at car shows in the 7 years I owned mine. Too funny. :rofl:
496 stroker
4-speed

Brock Samson

well, it's just all this talk about "Authenticity"..  :smilielol:

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 19, 2011, 06:58:28 PM
So sorry -  Just askin' but does anyone own a general Lee with the doors welded shut?...  :poke:

No, but I have a gas gauge that doesn't work thanks To my GL friend Skip68.   :insertsarcasm:
"That's us in 10 years".

skip68

I get asked all the time.  Some even tell me that the real GL's doors are welded.  I find it funny that people that don't have GL's or even Chargers think they know more than me about GL's.  As most of you know, I was a stunt driver in General Lee's #2, #5 and #6 for the DOH movie and no doors welded.  Why ? Because skip68 said so.... 

clanton

I think the TV show would have been a bigger hit if they used a 67 camaro RS  :slap:
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: You in the Jennie Lee Clan are a goofy bunch...  :slap:

Richard Cranium

Quote from: skip68 on February 19, 2011, 05:38:43 PM
  If you want to beat on me/us about our GL's, then post a picture of your car so we can bag on it. 

:lol: :nana: :smilielol:
I am Dr. Remulac

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 19, 2011, 07:26:17 PM

May I ask were you stand on the General Lee?  Was it cold and rain in SF today so you thought you might stir it up?  :stirthepot:
"That's us in 10 years".

clanton

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on February 19, 2011, 07:34:33 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on February 19, 2011, 07:26:17 PM

May I ask were you stand on the General Lee?  Was it cold and rain in SF today so you thought you might stir it up?  :stirthepot:

Cant sneeze without hearing GL owners crying about their cars.  :pity:
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.