News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The little rubber hose

Started by el dub, February 17, 2011, 06:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el dub

Hi, I'm looking for the little hose that goes from the heater fan motor to the heater box. Where do you get this part. Also looking for the foam gaskets that go on the heater inlet and outlet pipes as the go thru the firewall.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

gtx6970

Quote from: el dub on February 17, 2011, 06:24:49 PM
Hi, I'm looking for the little hose that goes from the heater fan motor to the heater box. Where do you get this part. Also looking for the foam gaskets that go on the heater inlet and outlet pipes as the go thru the firewall.

I'm going to guess and say Non A/C ?

as the heater tubes on an A/C ar have a rubber grommet where they go thru the firewall .. molded blower motor tube is different between a/c and non a/c

el dub

Sorry about that. Its a 68 charger, non ac.

gtx6970

twodko

Check out DMT's website for complete gasket kits for heater box restoration.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

el dub

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

FLG

Or you can just call bill (guy that posted the pic, numbers in his sig) I assume since he posted a pic he has em  :shruggy:

Nice guy to deal with  :2thumbs:

el dub

Thanks FLG, I just did that. Also DMT, I googled that and its wasn't car parts. Thanks 6t9chgr, lot of stuff there.

gtx6970

Quote from: el dub on February 20, 2011, 08:25:07 PM
Thanks FLG, I just did that. Also DMT, I googled that and its wasn't car parts. Thanks 6t9chgr, lot of stuff there.

If it was you that called my cell, you didn't leave an area code with the #

el dub

Quote from: gtx6970 on February 23, 2011, 08:29:55 AM
Quote from: el dub on February 20, 2011, 08:25:07 PM

If it was you that called my cell, you didn't leave an area code with the #

Well Bill I did call you. My area code is 559. Thats if the phone number you got starts with a two and ends with a three.