News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

John "Bo Duke" Schneider Appearance in NJ August 17

Started by Bill Rolik, August 05, 2012, 09:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Rolik

John "Bo Duke" Schneider will be appearing at Nielsen (Formerly Warnock) Dodge on Friday, August 17, (Rt. 10 in East Hanover, NJ) from 2PM to 6PM to sign autographs and "meet & greet". Food and beverages will be served. Don't forget to BRING YOUR CAR!

Thanks,

Bill Rolik

autodynamics

myk

resq302

Welcome to the site Bill.  As I had mentioned on moparts, I will be there with the car unless there is pouring down rain!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

chargerboy69

Quote from: myk on August 06, 2012, 04:40:11 AM
I'd rather meet Coy and Vance...

You will have a hard time meeting Vance.

John is a nice guy, wish this was closer, I would like to meet him again.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

darkside

He came to dukes fest in littke rock arkansas  few yrs back,very nice guy .

Ghoste

Cooter

Met Byron Cherry. Cool guy when he wasn't sloshed. John was "ok", but he kinda disappointed me with his arrogance. I mean, what's the FIRST thing YOUR gonna do when someone else is attempting to drive YOUR car that sometimes only YOU can get into gear (Manual)? of course, your gonna try and help by pointing out how everything works.

Well, this didn't work too well with John and after telling him I've waited over 30 years to meet him, Dream come true, etc., he decided that he'd be condescending for trying in his words "Telling him how to drive a Charger"....

Sorry assh*le, but if it were'nt for us, you wouldn't be sh*t in a bucket.....
Sad thing is, we had a back stage set up and spent the weekend with John. Some said he can be a rude Muthaf*cka when he wants to be. Well, I refused to believe it and defended him to the hilt. He's just s good ol boy like the rest I said.
Don't wish to ever see him or "luke" ever again. If fame does this sh*t to people, I'm just happy as a pig in sh*t to be "Unfamous"...Good luck with your "Desperate Houswives" there Johnny, and I hope you are in a better mood next time you meet a FAN who's waited as long as I have to meet you.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

chargerboy69

Thats disappointing to hear.

I have only met him once, and was able to spend only about 20 minutes with him.  He was just the nicest guy a person could meet.  I have never heard a bad thing said about John from anyone, anywhere.

Well, unfortunately for you, you must have just caught him on one of his bad days. And that stinks for a fan.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford