News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I HAVE A FEW SETS OF MIRROR STAINLESS A-PILLAR TRIM , SMALL SCRATCH 325.0

Started by daytonalo, February 09, 2011, 11:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

32 SKATER 115 mph / HEMI DAYTONA REPLICA

TAKING ORDERS FOR CORRECT FITTING DAYTONA-SUPERBIRD A-PILLAR TRIM $385
« on: October 06, 2010, 09:02:30 AM » Quote Modify  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AS SOME OF YOU KNOW I MFG STAINLESS STEEL A-PILLAR TRIM THAT FITS AND LOOKS BETTER THAN ORIG .  UNLIKE BRAND X ( E.N ) MY STAINLESS A-PILLAR TRIM ARE MFG FROM 20 GAUGE MIRROR STAINLESS IN WHICH YOU COULD SHAVE IN THE REFLECTION . I HAVE SOLD OVER 100 SETS WORLDWIDE AND HAVE HAD ZERO ISSUES AND IN FACT SOME HAVE BOUGHT E.N TRIM FOR 500.00 ONLY TO FIND OUT THEY WASTED THEIR MONEY AND THEN BOUGHT A PAIR FROM ME

I HAVE 11 ORDERS AND THE PRICE IS 325.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 . AGAIN 325.00 FOR PAIR PROPERLY FITTING AND JUST PLAIN BETTER APPEARING THAN ANY OTHER TRIM ON MARKET . IT HAS BEEN OVER TWO YEARS SINCE I MADE SOME AND MIGHT BE ANOTHER 2 YEARS BEFORE I MAKE MORE . THESE HAVE A VERY SMALL SCRATCH AND IS HARDLY VISABLE

ANY QUESTIONS CALL LARRY @ 609-315-2640  

daytona472

THANKS AGAIN  I WISH I BOUGHT YOURS FIRST  :slap: THE OTHERS  :eek2: WHAT A DIFFERENCE YOUR PARTS AND DAYCLONA PARTS SET THE STANDARDS :cheers:

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

Oh sorry , here's my new helper !!! Update , shortly after this pic was taken she opened here mouth and I couldn't take it any longer and pushed her overboard !! :icon_smile_big:

Old Moparz

Quote from: daytonalo on February 10, 2011, 07:27:47 AM
Oh sorry , here's my new helper !!! Update , shortly after this pic was taken she opened here mouth and I couldn't take it any longer and pushed her overboard !! :icon_smile_big:

You didn't hand her anything heavy before you pushed, did you?  :shruggy:

By the way, I'm giving some thought to buying a pair of these pieces from you, they looked great in the pics you've posted.  :cheers:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

daytonalo

If anybody has a rusty 69 Charger shell without front clip  dirt cheap , please let me know . I'm selling my 65 Coronet 2 dr hardtop and want another Daytona before I start shitting my pants !!!!!! Opps ,

xx29440charger

daytonalo

Maybe a round  of trunk hinges this summer if enough people want them

xx29440charger

Let me know and if I don't have a pair by then, I am in for 1 set.

C500Aero

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:  I just received my pair of A-pillar trim!  These things are awesome!  Great job Larry!!!  The mirror finish is fantastic.  Just have to get car done so I can put these babies on!  Thanks again! :cheers:
71 Gran Coupe Barracuda, 383-4bbl
71 Challenger, 340-4bbl
69 Charger 500. 528 Hemi (cloning in process)
70 GTX 440-6bbl

daytonalo

Your very welcome !!!! Each set that leaves my shop has been test fit on car to insure there are no surprises

Thank you

Larry

randr

I'm Bored! what to do next......

richRTSE

I got mine too, Larry, they look great!  :2thumbs: I just wish my car was far enough along to need them already...

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: randr on March 13, 2011, 04:37:07 PM
can someone provide good picture of these installed on a car?

I'd like to see that, too. :scratchchin:

So far all I've seen is pictures of his girlfriend in her underwear ::)

daytonalo

Rene has posted a few in the past . I sold about a 100 sets worldwide