News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Depending on how much you love your state this will either make you proud or mad

Started by Ghoste, February 04, 2011, 12:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

I don't think it makes me proud or mad. It's just a number, but it it interesting to see that all the states in the US have GDPs equal to nations in various parts of the world. Too bad we're in debt up to our eyeballs.

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on February 04, 2011, 02:09:42 PM
I don't think it makes me proud or mad. It's just a number, but it it interesting to see that all the states in the US have GDPs equal to nations in various parts of the world. Too bad we're in debt up to our eyeballs.
When they keep raising the debt ceiling i'd say we are in debt over our heads!   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

oldgold69