News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm so cool it hurts....

Started by skip68, February 02, 2011, 09:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I know what you guys are thinking.  Skip is pretty dam cool eh ?.  I try not to self promote but what I really mean is I'M FREEZING MY BUTT OFF !.  This morning it was 20 degrees out.   We are having a cold spell with wind.   Burrrrrrrr.  I feel for you guys east of us.  Just for the record, I'm cool as they come.   Chuck
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

It does hurt......my ass was numb at work the other day! :-\
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BIGBLCK11

Yeah, it's 16 deg. here, you can keep it.  Also, I found this on the net.  :shruggy:

Patronus

-11 here. Took a glass of hot water outside, threw it up into the air and nothing came back down.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

I'm staying here...sunny 45 today

68X426

Hey it's 79 degrees in Egypt!  :eek2:

I'll stay here and freeze my onions off.  :yesnod:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Shakey

Quote from: 68X426 on February 03, 2011, 12:35:55 AM
Hey it's 79 degrees in Egypt!  :eek2:

I'll stay here and freeze my onions off.  :yesnod:

How's thing's in Egypt?  Saw some molotov cocktails being tossed from one group of demonstrators to the other on the news last night.  Where are you in location to the violence - are you safe?

Sorry for the hijack but sympathy for someone that lives in Las Vegas because it's cold - I figured the thread was supposed to be humorous.   :shruggy:

Road Dog

Quote from: Patronus on February 02, 2011, 11:01:42 PM
-11 here. Took a glass of hot water outside, threw it up into the air and nothing came back down.

Dang! Where'd the glass go? :shruggy:
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

The70RT

It is only about -10 here this morning. 20 degrees.....been like that for 4 months here  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

doctor4766

Well if it's any consolation to you guys I've been sweating my ass off here in 95 degree heat these last few days.
Sucks to be me atm
Gotta love a '69

skip68

Dennis, you need to get to a warmer climate...  Your pee will freeze in that cold and your fingers might stick to your weiner... Hahaha.  For our brother in Egypt, stay safe...

histoy

Ya, it's pretty cool here this morning, as well.  -17 right now.   We got 17 - 18 inches of snow Tuesday night with 40 mph winds that piled drifts up to 4 ft. high.  I cleaned up that mess yesterday morning, but the snowplow came by last night and buried the end of our drive.  I just finished cleaning up that mess in my drive and for my 90 year old neighbor.   I couldn't feel my fingers, so I had to come in and warm up.  I still have to clean up the mess at the end of the drive for our invalid neighbor.  Heading out again soon.   

PocketThunder

Quote from: Road Dog on February 03, 2011, 08:28:55 AM
Quote from: Patronus on February 02, 2011, 11:01:42 PM

Dang! Where'd the glass go? :shruggy:
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

twodko

You're a good man Histoy!  :2thumbs: "For our brother in Egypt, stay safe...", amen to that! Or Allah u Akbar, which ever fits the best.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Steve P.

Was 84* here in Sunny Florida yesterday.....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

chargermike

it was -27 here last night. with the wind chill it was - 40. big warm fire burning. and now its about 30 out. nice beautiful day in the mountains of colorado. gotta love it...... :cheers:

vancamp

it was 18 at my house about 8 this morning calling for a possibilitie for snow tommorow

jb666

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Chuckie... Cry me a river... I spent 3 hours on the roof today shoveling off 3-4' of snow... Go take a ride in the desert, you'll feel better  :slap:

in the meantime, here you go, this will warm you up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

jb666

skip68

WTF ?????   I quit the pipe a month ago.  youse guys can make fun of me alls you want.  I knows i be having a drug problem and making fun of me don't help.  and yah, I live in a trailer and it's the biggest one in the park.... so there.  Now I need to find me some crack so by by you big weiners. 

PocketThunder

Quote from: skip68 on February 03, 2011, 08:21:29 PM
WTF ?????   I quit the pipe a month ago.  youse guys can make fun of me alls you want.  I knows i be having a drug problem and making fun of me don't help.  and yah, I live in a trailer and it's the biggest one in the park.... so there.  Now I need to find me some crack so by by you big weiners. 

You better make it warm up by the time i come see you mid-march.   :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 03, 2011, 10:56:28 PM
Quote from: skip68 on February 03, 2011, 08:21:29 PM

You better make it warm up by the time i come see you mid-march.   :yesnod:

Maybe he can hack down some cactus and it will be dried by then and he can make a fire. I think all he has now is peyote buttons  :icon_smile_big:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A383Wing

Hey Skippy...which one is yers??   :nana: