News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Our resident celebrity "Heidi Fleiss" is hiring!!!

Started by skip68, February 04, 2011, 05:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Yep, in our lil ol' town of Pahrump it appears we are in for a reality show! Resident Heidi Fleiss is hiring a live-in assistant/exotic bird care taker. You get your own guest house and a weekly wage. Send a head shot and resume!  She posted it on Pahrump, nv craigslist. hey wait a minute, maybe Charlie Sheen will come out to visit! Lol! MRS.SKIP68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson

I seen something along those lines a few years ago,.. when she wanted to open a Bordello and was fighting the locals.. and the town officials..
she was really into the birds she inherited from a deceased woman up the road...

bull

I know how to take care of birds. Would a 12-gauge be too much?

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

skip68

I don't see what the big deal is with "exotic" birds.  They taste the same as a regular bird to me.   

Richard Cranium

They really should put that skank on Chop Cut Rebuild.

I am Dr. Remulac

Tilar

Damn, she looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet...
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Tilar on February 05, 2011, 07:32:03 AM
Damn, she looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet...

A whole bunch of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd

skip68

At least us locals get a discount.  I still want my $3 back.