News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SUPER BOWL MENU?

Started by skip68, February 05, 2011, 05:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Just curious what ya'll will be serving/eating during the big game Sunday? I know alot of you guys cook, so speak up and tell us your favorite game day foods! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

I heard on the radio yesterday that the top two food items used in Super Bowl parties are chips and avacados.

nvrbdn

home made sub sandwich, BBQ pork for sandwiches,ribs, taco dip, crock pot of BBQ smokies, hot wings. thats about it. since theres only 14 people coming. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

67440chrg

It will just be me and my 7 & 9 yr old girls so im thinking pizza.

twodko

We'll start with beer and follow that with some beer. Then at half time I'll break out the beer. Prolly be some food stuffs too.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

jb666

Hey Skip, I'll be over.. You still doing Beans & Franks, right?

Daytona R/T SE

FlatbackFanatic

a crockpot full of BBQ meatballs and lil smokies, chips and dip, some wings, just for me and the family. GO Steelers!!!!
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

skip68

Chili cheese dip, chips, salsa, quacamole, pork ribs, green bean casserole, fruit and salad. Just for the family. Doind a yard sale today too!! Yuck. Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

how can you focus on a yard sale today??  any good deals? ;)
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

lil smokey wrapped in bacon and baked
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

oldgold69

we are having a 4 quarter menu  of beer