News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Zsa Zsa Gabore doesn't have too many more breakfasts left in her.

Started by Richard Cranium, February 01, 2011, 06:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Zsa Zsa Gabor cannot recognize husband, doctor; rushed to hospital with suspected internal bleeding.

Zsa Zsa Gabor, who was rushed to Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday morning with suspected internal bleeding, is having trouble recognizing her husband and doctor, according to her publicist.

Spokesman John Blanchette said Gabor began spitting up blood Tuesday morning after breakfast, about two weeks after having part of a leg amputated. Doctors suspect some type of internal bleeding. Over the weekend, Blanchette said Gabor was confused and could not recognize her husband and her regular doctor, who came to the house for a visit.

The condition of the Hungarian-born actress, 93, was not clear.

Gabor has been in and out of the hospital for complications from hip surgery performed after she fell at her Beverly Hills home. Doctors had been treating an infection with heavy-duty antibiotics.

The amputation was necessary because of poor circulation and a large ulcerated area on the leg.

I am Dr. Remulac

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Brock Samson

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

gtx6970

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 01, 2011, 07:25:33 PM
Sad but 93 years is a good run.

Agreed, and in her prime, WOW was she  easy on the eyes. And accent didn't hurt either