News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

white armrests

Started by randr, January 23, 2011, 01:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randr

i have searched... but does anyone repop white armrest with ashtray for 69 charger? front and backs?
I'm Bored! what to do next......

68r/t

BEA are now doing them, but they are black and you have to dye them yourself.

randr

So I should just die my green set... :eek2: :shruggy:

bull

Quote from: randr on January 23, 2011, 10:24:25 PM
So I should just die my green set... :eek2: :shruggy:

Might as well. Or find some nice used ones on Epay.

Ghoste

Incidentally, the front armrests on a 69 Charger didn't have ashtrays in them.  You likely already knew that but it was the way the post read.  ;)

randr

Yes. Sorry you are right! :)

chargervic

If you do the dye job correctly it should last. I did mine 10 years ago and they're still good and I've put 37,000 miles on the car since then.
I think you might find white ones at PG Classics, though.
1968 Charger 451 Six Pack
2004 3500 Cummins
2002 Grand Caravan

randr

Well i did get pg's white head rests and they are way to white! will need to dye them aswell.  :brickwall: should have saved the money and just dyed my black set! :brickwall:

68blue

Quote from: randr on January 27, 2011, 07:26:25 PM
Well i did get pg's white head rests and they are way to white! will need to dye them aswell.  :brickwall: should have saved the money and just dyed my black set! :brickwall:

Was there a white interior in addition to the pearl white? My 68 inside is pearl white which has a slight gold tone due to the pearl.

bull

Quote from: randr on January 27, 2011, 07:26:25 PM

Not that it matters regarding the overall point of this thread but before you were saying arm rests and now you're saying head rests. :shruggy:

Ghoste

Technically he said headrests as well. ;)

randr

I will be dyeing armrests and my new headrests even thought they are white.

warpspeed

What are you going to use as a white dye?  I have every color in the world except "pearl white"

randr

Had paint/dye made to match seat covers... Looks ok