News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drive Angry

Started by hemi24, January 29, 2011, 01:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi24

I seen in the movie promo to  Drive Angry with Nicolas Cage has a 1969 charger in it ! :icon_smile_tongue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_Angry

resq302

That wouldn't be a 68 charger from New York now would it?    :rofl:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Richard Cranium

Three quarters of Nicholas Cage's movies are horrible and I'm not holding out too much hope for this one.
I am Dr. Remulac

daveco

Three quarters out of seventy five cents...
R/Tree

UH60L

Oh, I don't know, I liked the first National Treasure movie.

I definitely would not watch "drive angry" if it were not for what appears to be at least 2 chargers in it (saw a red one and a black one, not sure if it is meant to be the same car).

I like sci-fi movies, not religi-fi movies.

I could see aaaanuld driving a second gen charger in one of the terminator movies, maybe the second one.  That would have been cool.

UFO

At least one of the cars was/is a RT.

Brock Samson

what's up with that steering wheel, wonder if it's chevy powered... :eek2:

FLG

Man you guys must be slipping, I think this is one good reason to watch it
:shruggy:

Brock Samson

Khyron

I would sniff the seat :-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 25, 2011, 10:45:24 PM
your too easy.  ;)

I think you mean "you're too easy" don't you? :slap:

grdprx

bmoparmofo

Quote from: FLG on February 25, 2011, 09:59:32 PM
Man you guys must be slipping, I think this is one good reason to watch it
:shruggy:

I'd like to drive her  :cheers:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Brock Samson

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Richard Cranium on January 29, 2011, 05:56:58 PM
Three quarters of Nicholas Cage's movies are horrible and I'm not holding out too much hope for this one.
All his movie's suck....As does he...He should make more movie's, Like Valley girl...Where he's the geek, because he still is.  :smilielol: :lol:

miller

Quote from: ACUDANUT on February 26, 2011, 10:04:25 AM
All his movie's suck....As does he...He should make more movie's, Like Valley girl...Where he's the geek, because he still is.  :smilielol: :lol:

I think college humor summed it up best...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1942044

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Nicholas Cage is someone you either love or hate with no in between. Me and everybody I personally know, like him and his movies. I have a bunch of them. I know I will like this movie as well.  :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

elacruze

I'll bet you didn't see 'Captain Corelli's Mandolin'.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Brock Samson

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,71876.0.html
BTW: i think this the third or fourth maybe fifth post on this stupid movie...  :slap:

HeavyFuel

Quote from: TruckDriver on February 26, 2011, 12:54:40 PM
Nicholas Cage is someone you either love or hate with no in between. Me and everybody I personally know, like him and his movies. I have a bunch of them. I know I will like this movie as well.  :Twocents:

I agree...."The Rock" was pretty good.   Going way back......"Raising Arizona" was a riot if you like that type of humour.

TruckDriver

Quote from: HeavyFuel on February 26, 2011, 03:16:36 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on February 26, 2011, 12:54:40 PM

I agree...."The Rock" was pretty good.   Going way back......"Raising Arizona" was a riot if you like that type of humour.

The Rock is a awsome movie! I have it as well.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Richard Cranium

I was just trying to give 'ol broke Nik a little credit. Perhaps I was being too generous.
I am Dr. Remulac

nvrbdn

they showed a scene from the movie on jimmy fallon. they were driving a chevelle and a truck comming the other way was crashing through cop cars and sliding down the highway sideways as the guy steps out onto a hood of a cop car. then the truck flips on its side on top of 2 cop cars while cage drives between the cop cars and under the truck. looked so fake and jumpy. should have had disney do that part. hope the rest of the movie is better than that was.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

FastbackJon

Cool that the movie has a Charger, but reading the reviews reminds me of the end of Romans chapter 1.... :o   :eek2:
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV