News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

carb throttle stud

Started by chargd72, January 27, 2011, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargd72

anyone repopping these little guys?

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

FLG

chargd72

Thinking that I can't find a new one...   how much can I give ya for it?

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

gasoline_24

No need for a new one.  Just blast it or clean the rust and dip it in Eastwood metal blackening solution.

FLG

You can have it if you want, but i agree with gasoline...why not dip it in some evapo rust and paint it or use blackening solution, even wire wheeling would be fine.

chargd72

FLG, that would be bad a$$   :cheers:

Sent you a PM

chargd72

Just wanted to give everyone an update. FLG is the man and hooked me up for no charge. Very cool on his behalf. I'll be sending a beer to NY.  :cheers: Thanks again FLG!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

FLG

Always glad to help, I assume it got there ok  :2thumbs: