News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

magnum 500s & red lines (where's cheap to buy?) prefer CA/LA area

Started by loudmouthaussie, January 23, 2011, 09:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loudmouthaussie

Looking at getting a set of magnum 500s and redline tyres for my charger.

where is a cheap place in LA or cali region that is also online?

thanks tom
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

twodko

Hello Tom

I can't say about RedLine Tires but I can tell you from very recent (90 days) bad experience
with Wheel Vintiques' Magnum 500 wheels in either chrome or billet aluminum. The black paint flakes off these wheel easily. When you call WV's customer support they say how sorry they are that their product has failed and they would be happy to send you a can of touch up paint..........period. I'm sure WV has many other wheel styles to chose from but I would not buy 500's from them. Good luck.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

quadram4

The best price I cld find was thru Summit on line for the chrome magnums, and I bought red line radials made on the radial TA tread pattern from Diamond Back,
not cheap but worth the money
Hungry Dago

bull

For wheels anyway: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,62609.0.html

Last time I checked Specialty could get us Mag 500s for $120 each. They have been talking about offering tires too but I don't know if they've gotten to that point yet.

loudmouthaussie

1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

bull

Ask about blems too. I bought a blem wheel from them and I never did see anything wrong with it. I believe they are usually about $30-$40 cheaper.